Part 15

“Boo” I squeal

Charlotte jumped and let out a slight scream, I couldn’t help but giggle, I love scaring people, especially when they least expect it.

“You scared me” Charlotte gasped

“Yep and it was funny, you totally fell for it” I giggle.

Charlotte rolled her eyes.

“Come on lets go” I whine and grab her arm.

We started walking to her house, it was a rather quiet walk, we didn't say much, it was just like last time we first walked to school together.

“So who is paying” Wondered Charlotte

“I am” I smirk

“How” She asks

“Simple” Giggle.

I open my back pack and show her Elijah's credit card, he really needs to learn how to hug me without letting me steel his credit card, then again, I am always steeling his and Nik's credit cards. I did kind learn from the best when it comes to taking things.

“How did you get that” Snaps Charlotte.

“It's something called steeling your brothers credit card when he is not looking or is hugging you” I giggle.

Charlotte look surprise which is odd, has she stolen her own older brother’s credit card.

“You have an older brother too” I question.

“No, I'm an only child” Charlotte mutters.

“Oh, sorry I didn't know” I whisper.

“It doesn't matter and where here” She sighs.

I followed her up to the door of her house, Charlotte walked straight in but I was hit by the stupid invisible wall that stopped me from getting in to anyone's house, to be honest, it is annoying, so I always have to stand like a long lost puppy and wait for someone to let me in, I am seriously it is stupid and a waste of time. Having to wait is annoying when I could be in there right now but no the stupid wall has to stop me.

“What are you doing” Wonders Charlotte.

“Oh, uhhhhh, just feeling the wood” I lie and rub my hand up and down the door way.

“Well, come on” Charlotte smirks and runs off.

I sigh and try to place one foot into the house, success, it works, I heard a scream, I ran over to see her father hitting her, I stomped over and pushed him all the way across the room, to be honest it was more like a flick of the finger than a push.

“Leave her alone” I hiss.

“How did you get in here” He hisses and walks over and grabs my throat.

I smile and lift his hand of my throat. “Human's these days so weak and pathetic” I smirk.

Then I froze, Charlotte was right behind me and I said the one thing I was not supposed to say, shit, fuck, demit, I'm in trouble now, oh well she was gonna find out the truth one way or another.

“You little piece of shit, how dare you insult me” Growls the man and grabs me by my arm and pulls it onto my back.

To be honest, it tickled, so I just let out a small laugh. I flipped him over, then I picked him up and pinned him to a wall.

“You will forget Charlotte was every born, you do not have daughter” I compel

He nodded, I heard a door open, perfect, I ran in human speed and went over to her.

“You will forget about Charlotte was ever born, you do not have a daughter” I compel.

She nodded and went to Charlotte, who was sitting in the corner, I let out a sigh, I walked over and stuck my hand out.

“Get away from me” Charlotte begged.

“Look, Charlotte, let me help you” I pleaded

“What are you” She asks.

“I will tell you everything but not here” I sighed.

She nodded and took my hand; I flashed us deep into the forest where no one can hear us but animals.

“How did we get here” Wonders Charlotte

“I am going to tell you the truth and please don't be scared” I whisper

“I promise I won't be scared Olivia” Charlotte reply's with a soft tone

“For starters my name isn't Olivia Smith, it's Amora Mikaelson” I sigh

“So you lied to me”

“Yes, also, I was born here” I mumble

“Here” Charlotte asks

I nod and look at the ground.

“On the 7th of January 1000” I mumble

“Wait, you over 1000 years old” Charlotte screams.

“Yes, I am basically Peter Pan except with fangs” I smirk

“So you’re a vampire” Charlotte questions.

“Yes but technically an Original because, I was never bitten by a vampire” I sigh

“Then how are you a vampire” She asks

“My mother is a witch and she turned me, my siblings and my father into vampire's” I whimper.

“Then how come you don't burn in the sun”

I raised my hand and pointed to my ring.

“I wear this daylight ring, my siblings also have the same one and so do majority of all vampire's in this world, but that’s enough about me, we need to get you a new family” I mutter.

"What about your family" Charlotte asks

"I have one, infact I am the youngest of the Original family" I smirk

"Original family" Charlotte questions

"The oldest family is the worl and from us all vampire are created" I say

She nodded and we left the forest.

We arrived at Melody's house, I knew she will be happy to take care of her. I banged on the door loudly.

“Amora, what brings you here” Wonders Melody as she opens the door.

“I need a favour, could you take care of my friend here, and you see she has nowhere else to go” I ask her.

“Of course” Melody reassures

“Thank you, I best be going” I sigh

“What about shopping” Asks Charlotte

“We can do it tomorrow, I'll come get you” I smirk

"OK" Charlotte giggles.

"Come Charlotte" Melody says and walks inside and Charlotte follows.

I waved good by and walked down the drive way, I check to see if anyone could see me, which was a no, so I use my vampire speed and run home.

"Elijah, I'm back" I yell as I walk into the house.

"Arn't you suppose to be shopping with a friend" Elijah asks as he walks out of the study room.

"Yes, but she had to go home early and I gave her my things and I will pick them up tomorrow, for I am going shopping with her again, tomorrow as well" I smirk and head towards the stair case

"Very well, dinner will be ready in an hour" Elijah sighs and walks into the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and  walk upstairs