Part 26

I walked back to the mansion; I went up to my room, I belly flopped onto my bed and started crying, tugged my coat of and threw it on the ground, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

“GO AWAY” I scream at the door.

“Not happening” Rebekah smirks and walks into my room.

“Please go” I beg and whip the tears from my face.

“Ha…so this is what your room looks like” Rebekah sighs and flops onto my bed.

“What part do you not understand of go away" I growl.

“Why are you crying” Rebekah asks.

“I do not know maybe our mother tried to kill us” I snap

Rebekah sits up and pulls me onto her lap and wrapped her arms around me. I start bursting my eyes out again.

“Shhh, it's ok, I won’t let anyone hurt you” Rebekah whispers and kisses my head.

“It's not that……why does mother hate us so much, it's not our fault, she is the one that turned us” I sob.

“I understand” Rebekah sighs, she pushes me up slightly so that we are at eye level.

“Now us girls have got to stick together” Rebekah smirks

“Always and forever, as long as you don't put a dagger in my heart” I smirk

“That’s the Mory I know” Rebekah chuckles.

She gets of my bed and heads to my door.

“Have a shower, you smell like fire crossed with ash” Rebekah smirks

“Hey” I pout

Rebekah just laughs, shakes her head and starts to leave my room; I chuck a pillow at her head, but she ignores it and leaves my room.

 I crawl of my bed and walked over to my closet, grabbed my pj's and stumble to my bathroom, I stand at my mirror and look at myself. I look like a mess, my cheeks were stained with tears, my eyes are red and puffy and my hair looked and felt like birds were living in it. OMG was my hair like that all DAY!!!!.

I shake my head and hop into the shower, I scrub my hair with shampoo like there is no tomorrow, I lifted my hands from my head to see blood under my nails. I shrug my shoulders and wash the shampoo out, as I do some of it goes into my mouth.

I start choaking and spitting and washing my mouth out with the hot water, which burns my tongue.

“Ahhh, this is not my day, first my mum tries to kill my, second, my hair looks like birds are living in it and thirdly I just got shampoo in my mouth” I yell out with frustration to myself.

I turn the hot water off and squirt a large amount of conditioner and put it in my hair, I grab my comb and comb all of the nots out of my hair. I drop the comb and turn the hot water back on, I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, turn the hot water of and climb out, I get dried, change into my pj's and blow dry my hair.

I could hear the front door open, I slowly tip toe out of my room and creep downstairs and into the study. Rebekah and Elijah where there, I stepped back and start listing in to the conversation, I move some of my brown locks behind my ear and stand right next to the door, but not close enough so that they could see me.

“Where the bloody hell is everyone” Rebekah asks as she walks into the room.

“It's over Rebekah” Elijah announces

Over, what's over……oh wait that.

“Where's mother” Rebekah wonders

“We have no mother, only Esther” Elijah explains.