Part 16

I woke to someone banging on my door; I lifted my head of my pillow and looked at my clock it was only six am

 “It's only six am and it is Saturday, fuck of and leave me alone” I yell at the door.

“Get up Amora, where going for a run” Elijah demands

“Are you challenging me” I snap

“Please you know I would win” Elijah smirks.

He walks into my room and pulls the covers off me; I let out a whimper and pull them back on.

“Please Elijah” I beg

“Nope not happening” He laughs

Elijah try's to pull me out of bed, but me being me I don't help.

“Amora you will come for a run with me or else I will cancel your shopping trip with your friend” He insists

“You wouldn't dare” I growl

“Oh I would” Elijah grins

I ran into my walk in wardrobe and got dressed into shorts and t-shirt, I also pulled my hair up into a high pony tail, I ran out of my wardrobe.

“Ok let's go” I smirk and race out of the house and stop at the drive way

Elijah came out of the house and speeds over to me, I let out a slight smirk.

“Round the forest twice” Elijah suggests

“You’re on” I smirk

I start running as fast as I could go, Elijah was right behind me, sometimes I think he lets me win, oh well, I am his baby sister, that’s just what older brothers do I guess, I should know after all, I do have four older brothers.

As I was running back home, I sped past a girl that had blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked at least about seventeen and was walking with her younger sister, I stopped running as I went around the corner.

That girl reminds me of Rebekah, oh how I miss her, I haven’t seen her since the year 1920, that is someone's whole life time right there, I can't imagine not having your sister with you for your whole life, oh wait I do, my own sister isn't here right now.

I did everything with Rebekah, shopping, dancing, talking about boys, teaming up in the games that we play with our brothers, braiding each other’s hair, calling each other with our nick names, giving each other insults, heck we were the ones who invented insults.

“There you are” Elijah sighs in relief.

“Sorry Ljah” I say quietly but not as quite as a whisper

“What's wrong” Asks Elijah as he kneeled down to my height.

“I miss Bekkie” I whisper

“Don't worry, once I find Niklaus we will be reunited with our family” Elijah promises

I don't say anything, I just nod.

“Now come on, let's go home” Elijah says and sticks his hand out, I take it and we walk home.

I climb out of the shower, I get dressed into jeans, an orange shirt that has black and white clouds on it and I put on my black jacket that has a little fan on it. I brush my hair into a side plate; I grabbed my black handbag and ran downstairs.

“Elijah, I'm going shopping” I yell and walk to the door.

“Stop” Elijah insists

I stop.