Part 27 part 1

I woke to something burning, shit what have I done know, I scramble out of bed and race towards the smell, it was coming from the kitchen, wait a second. Is that burnt bacon I smell?

I walk into see Rebekah cooking; yep I must have done something bad this time, for Rebekah is cooking, Rebekah never cooks. Well a thousand years ago she did, but still, that was ages ago, well frankly I think she has forgotten how to cook all together. I still wonder is she knows I am visible; well there is only one way to find out, I swear she is the worst sister in the world.

“Why are you cooking” I ask as I sit on the island bench.

“Well why not” Rebekah smirks.

“You still didn't answer my question” I sigh

“Because I want to” Rebekah answers

Rebekah goes over to the eggs.

“SHIT” Rebekah yells as she burns her hand.

I start laughing.                      

“Shut up, you’re not helping” Rebekah smirks

Time to test my visible theory out

“Oh so I am visible” I smirk.

Rebekah brings the eggs over and places them on a plate and then puts the burnt bacon on as well.

“What is that supposed mean” Rebekah asks.

“I heard your conversations with Lijah and Nik” I reply and cut up some burnt bacon and put it in my mouth.

I watch as Rebekah's face softens.

“You heard them” Rebekah mumbles

“I heard everything” I snap and stand up.

“First of all how can you say that we have left you, hello I never left your bloody side. Two what Elijah sad was wrong. Lastly how could you not tell me about the white oak tree, you bitch, you know that…that scooby doo gang will come after me first and you are the worst sister in the world and I wish anyone else was my sister” I growl in her face and stick my fingers out as I tell her.

Rebekah looks at me with a blank expression, I start running away.

“BY THE WAY, THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE AND WATCH A COOKING SHOW FOR ONCE” I yell.

I run upstairs and into my bedroom, I slam the door shut and slide down it and start crying, to be honest I am sick of crying, I hate it now, I am lately always crying, I can't remember a part in time which I never cried.

I get up slowly and sit on the turquoise couch that was next to my window, I look straight out into the forest.

Henrik and I were collecting firewood because we have run out of wood at home and if we want dinner or even lunch today, we need more firewood. I would have to admit Henrik and I are getting along better, we still have our usual arguments now and then but doesn't everyone argue with their siblings…right.

Rebekah came out of the house giggling, what has gotten into her???.

“Come on Henrik and Amora, our brothers are fighting again” Rebekah laughs and runs over two them

Henrik and I smile at each other, we drop the firewood and run after Rebekah, we stand just close enough so that we don't get hit by one of the swords.

“Oh look our little sisters have arrived” Elijah smirks and walks around “They have come to watch my fast approaching victory”

“On the contrary Elijah” Klaus smiles and swings his sward at Elijah and breaks his belt “They've come to laugh at you”