Part 19

I painted my nails a deap ocean blue, which had a light shimmer as they sparkled in the sun, I sat infront of a fan and placed my nails up to it so that they can dry. I looked over to see Charlotte looking at herself in the mirror, I let out a slight smirk, she acts like she has never seen a mirror.

"So..........are you hungry" I ask

"Uh...sure, I could have a bite to eat" Charlotte mutters.

"Come" I point and walk down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I walk to the fridge and pull out to heaven cookie and cream ice creams.

"Are we even allowed to have these" Charlotte wonders and takes one.

"Yes, no one is the boss of me, I can do anything I want" I smirk

she gives me a look, I roll my eyes.

"Ok fine, only my siblings are the boss of me, but they allow me to do what ever I want, I just have to tell them what I am doing and then I go do it" I confess.

"Lucky" Charlotte sighs.

 I take a bit of my ice-cream.

"Come on, lets go back to my room" I smile.

We went back up, I chucked my stick in the bin and pulled the chair out from under my desk.

"Sit" I comaned

Charlotte nods and sits down, I grab my make up bag and pull out a light shade of red lipstick,

"This will do perfectly" I smile.

"You sure that is my colour" Wonders Charlotte

"Yes and let's not forget that I have been around for over a thousand years" I begin "Now open your mouth"

I also apply, blush, eye shadow and mascara, I do the same to myself.

"How did you do that, without a mirror" Ask's Charlotte

"I have been doing my make up without a mirror for well over 500 years, or since the year make up was invented" I reply.

Charlotte nodds, I get up and walk into the bathroom, I grab my curling iron, hair brush and my silver headband that is decorated with several pearl's and dimond's, Nik gave it to me eleven years ago on my birthday, it is my favorite and I always wear it on special occasions, I also grab a couple of hairbands.

I brush my hair into a sleak high ponytail and  gently pull my frindge out and curl it, then I curl the rest of my bronze coloured hair, I carefully place my headband on and walk out of the bathroom, I place my shoes on.

"Ready to go" I ask

"Yep" Charlotte giggles.

We walk downstairs, I went to Elijah, who was in his study reading a book.

"Were ready to go, can you take us" I ask with my puppy dog eyes.

"Yep, I was getting bored of this book anyway" Elijah replys.

We hop into the car, this is going to be fun.