Part 11

Miss Lines POV:

I watched Olivia leave, what is wrong with that girl, she is a trouble maker, yes that is what she is, she is horrible and incredibly rude about everything, I also believe that she is very spoiled; I looked outside to see Olivia, on a scooter and doing bunny hops and figure eights on the courts.

“What on earth” I snapped. I rushed out of the class room, I could see on the corner of my eye that the kids were following me outside.

“OLIVIA” I screeched.

“Yes” She replied and stopped.

“What do you think you are doing” I hissed

“Uhhh, playing charades” She lied

“GET INTO THE CLASS ROOM, NOW” I yelled

“No, you're not the boss of me” She snapped

“I am when you’re here at this school, so get in the class room now” I yelled

“Fine” She hissed, she dropped the scooter and rushed inside, I followed her, the door handle got caught on her shirt, which rolled up, reviling scares, scares all over her body, I heard a large gasp, I turned around and saw the children behind me and also looking at her scares.

“So what, I don't have the most perfect, loving parents, like you all have, so do yourself a favour and stop looking at me” Olivia snapped with tears almost threatening gush out of her eyes, she pulled her shirt down and started running down the hall way.

“OLIVIA” I yelled, trying to get her to come back, I should of known, most kids who act like that have been abused by their parents.

Charlotte's POV:

I couldn't believe it, Olivia got a detention, I suppose she did deserve it, she has caused a lot of trouble for Miss Lines, but at the same time it was quite funny to see her, randomly start laughing and banging the table, I looked out the window to see Olivia doing figure eights and bunny hops on the courts, We all ran out.

Miss Lines yelled at her, but all she did was smirk and walk back to the classroom, Olivia's shirt got caught on the door reviling her scars, she looked like she was cut with something and bashed, just like I was, I wasn't the only one getting abused.

“So what, I don't have the most perfect, loving parents, like you all have, so do yourself a favour and stop looking at me” Olivia snapped, I could see that she was about to cry, she rolled her shirt down and ran.

For some strange reason I felt like running after her and comforting her, but my feet seem to be stuck to the floor.

Amora's POV:

I strolled out of the room, without a care in the world, which of course I didn't care, she is just a stupid girl who doesn't know anything about me, I walked past the bike rack, I saw a scooter, it was just too tempting, I grabbed it and rode it onto the courts, I started doing figure eights and bunny hops on the courts, I could hear the supposedly teacher going down the hall way and coming to the courts, I couldn't help but smirk. “This is going to be fun” I giggled to myself.

“OLIVIA” Miss Lines screeched

“Yes” I replied and stopped riding the scooter

“What do you think you are doing” She hissed

“Uhhh, playing charades” I lied

“GET INTO THE CLASS ROOM NOW” Miss Lines yelled

I am sick of this, I am older than anyone here, she can't tell me what to do.

“No, you are not the boss of me” I snapped 

“I am when you’re here at this school, so get in the class room now” She yelled

“Fine” I hissed and dropped the scooter, the door handle of the class room got caught on my shirt and reviled my scars, I stood dead still, I didn't want them to see everything my horrid father did to me, beating me and hitting me with his sword.

“So what, I don't have the most perfect, loving parents, like you all have, so do yourself a favour and stop looking at me” I snap, whilst trying not to cry, I had to leave, I had to get out of this stupid school.

I started running, I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore, I fell to my knees and start crying, I whipped my tears and started walking, I went home.

“ELIJAH” I yelled as I walked into the house. “Lijah” I said softly, I walked into Elijah's room, he wasn't there. I started crying again.

“Elijah, you left me…again, after you promised that you would never leave me alone” I whisper, I heard a car pull up onto the drive way. I got up and walked towards the curtains and pulled them open, I could see clearly that is was Jonas car, I ran out hoping he knew where Elijah was.

“Have you seen Elijah” I asked him

“No sorry” Jonas sighs

I look to the ground, I started walking away, where is he, he has never left me alone for this long, surly he would of said something by now.

“Amora” Jonas yells

“Yes” I ask and tilt my head slightly so that I could see him.

“Come with me, I will need your help to find him” Jonas reply's

I walked over to him “Why, he's the one that left me, but that’s what I am afraid of” I say in a panic

“Come, on, just come with me and we will get him back” Said Jonas as he opens the passenger door.

“Why should I go with you” I question him

“Well, you just have to trust me” Jonas whispered

I let out a sigh and climb into the car. “That house no longer feels like home” I whisper to myself (play the song)  and stare out the window and don't say anything till we arrive at his house. Once we arrived at his house, I climbed out of the car and walked inside, the place was small but with a quite homing feeling, I let out a sigh, I miss Elijah and Klaus, Oh I miss Klaus so much, we did almost evrything together, but they have both left me, sure we have an eternity but that doesn't mean that they have to leave me, why does everyone leave me, have I done something wrong.

I walked up to the spare bedroom and sat on the bed and observed my surroundings, there were many dolls, a clock that seemed to go so slowly and a closet that was full of clothes. “Damm” I muttered to myself, I forgot to get my clothes, oh well.

I walk back down to see a suit case in the hall, my curiosity got the better of me and I opened it, it was all my clothes, I let out a chuckle and took the bag upstairs and into the room I was in before.

I climbed onto the bed and closed my eyes.