Part 24

Klaus's POV:

I wonder where Amora is, I haven't seen her all night and I am starting to think she is draining her date Jace or is doing something that she knows she will get into trouble for knowing her because she has been quiet…too quiet to be exact.

“SOMEONE HELP ME, OLIVIA IS UNCONCIOUS” Jace yells.

Anger boiled up inside me, I placed the drink down trying not to break it as I do, and I start making my way through the crowed, occasionally pushing and shoving people out of the way. I arrived where Jace was screaming. The bloody boy was right, Amora was on the ground unconscious, almost dead like, almost and she wasn’t breathing.

 She looks like an angel to be honest, her perfect rose lips closed, lying on her side, her hazel eyes shut, her  bronze hair gracefully covering a bit of her face and the floor, the glass which was smashed surrounded her head it looked as if it was a halo, luckily the juice hasn't touched her.

I pick her up; I turn to see my siblings and mother surrounding me along with the guests.

“Is she ok” Rebekah asks with a worried tone

“She just fainted from exhaustion she will be fine” I lied

I looked over to see Caroline; I could see that she had sympathy for my baby sister, but right now Amora was too important, yes I will always put Caroline first, but right now she was safe and Amora wasn't. Vampires can't faint but their brains can stop working, this is the first time it has happened to an Original however, which means someone must have done something to Amora and I am extremely pissed about it, I swear I will kill the person who has done this to her.

This wasn't the first time someone has tried to kill her.

The year one thousand and one hundred and fourteen:

Myself, Rebekah, Elijah and Amora were strolling through a village, it has been one hundred years since we have left our home. We are currently back in the old world, Italy to be exact, Kol was in another village looking for any signs of Mikael and then he will report back to us, in the meantime everything was at peace, my youngest sister was currently compelling herself a sketch book with drawing materials and a new horse. Her horse recently passed away, she believes to be with one horse at a time so that in the end she can't miss them.

Amora has yet to make her first proper kill, you see she only drains people but not too much so that they don't die and then gives them a little bit of her blood and sends them on their way, she is just so innocent and even though she is over one hundred in reality she is just a little girl looking to find her place in this world.

People were crowding around a stage; of course we headed over to see what was going on, Amora walked over to us with her pure white horse.

“What's its name” Rebekah asks

“I'm thinking Alaska” Amora smiles

“That certainly suits him” Elijah smirks

I was about to say something but was cut off by the speaker.

“These demons live among you, passing as human. So witness with your own eyes” Alexander explains and pulls a pole out of the large container.

I could feel Amora grab my hand and let out a slight whimper, I put an arm around her and rubbed her back so that she feels safe and that no one is going to hurt her.

A man comes out; he steps out and starts burning, he was a vampire and was now on fire, he started screaming and fell of the stage; people scream and got out of the way. “It's ok Amora, I promise I won't let him hurt you” I vowed.