Chapter 9

"Elijah told us he was going to a cabin far in the woods where Stefan had taken Elena to so that she could be safe." Lukas answers

"How long ago was this?" Amora asks

"I would have to say around 10 hours ago."

Amora stayed quiet for a moment and checked her phone, to make sure that she had not received any texts or missed a phone call from her older brother. But there was nothing there and she knew there was no point in asking Jonas is he has been able to contact Elijah because it was pretty obvious that he hadn't.

"I need you to call your dad, tell him he needs to do a locator spell now, " Amora orders him a she gets up from her seat and starts walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Luka calls out to her.

"To find my brother, call me as soon as you have found him!"

***

Amora let out an annoyed huff as she tracked through the woods, for the sun was starting to rise and she has been out here for a few hours now and there was still no sign of her older brother and she was now getting really worried that something could have happened to him.

"Elijah!" Amora calls out but there is no response.

She then spots the cabin that Luka had stated was the cabin where Elena, Stefan and Damon where staying. She quickly vamp runs to the front door but stops at the entranceway as she realises that she cannot be invited in. 

"Dammit!" She yells for she was now frustrated and worried and just wanted her brother back.

Amora tries her best to look into the cabin to see if she can spot her brother but with no luck, it was like no one was ever here, the only dead give away that people had been here recently was because the front door was gone and there was blood on the floor. 

"Where could you be Elijah." Amora sighs 

She just hoped that Luka and his father were doing the locator spell and that soon she would know where her brother is, though as she continued to think on it, there were only two places where he could be. The tombs or the Salvatore house.

Amora decides to check the tombs first as they were closer to get to from here.

***

As soon as she arrived at the tombs she starts bounding down the stairs and stops a few meters short of the tunnel so that she does not accidentally get stuck inside it also. However, Amora quickly realises that her brother is not here, in fact, no one is. Which means Elijah must be daggered for it's the only way that Katherine would have been able to escape the tomb. 

Amora lets out a frustrated scream and punches one of the brick walls, causing there to be a massive hole. For now, she knew exactly where Elijah is, he was daggered and in the Salvatore home, the one place that she was not invited into and now she has no chance of getting her brother away from Elena her boy toys and her friends.

She suddenly feels the familiar buzzing of her phone and pulls it out of her pocket and notices Jonas' name is on the screen and quickly answers it.

"What!?"

"Come back. We know how to get Elijah out of the Salvatore house."

"I'm on my way."

***

So that's it for chapter 9, please comment down below and let me know what you think!