Chapter 15

My eyes instantly swung right open. I sprung up from my bed and I immediately looked at my alarm clock. Is was 7:00am and my school started at 8:00am.

"Holy shit! I over slept!" I yelled. I hopped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I quickly got out my light green and white striped sweater, jeans, my white converse, and my beanie.

I quickly ran downstairs and outside and started running to school. My body was bruised and aching from my dad but especially my heart was aching from Jackson. I hoped that I didn't see him today but I then remember that he had the dreadful Language Arts with me.

I walked up to the stop sign. As I was waiting for the cars to stop I heard someone yelling my name. I already knew who it was. I didn't turn or do anything. I just stood there trying to ignore the yelling and calling of my broken name. I heart ached even more each and every time Jackson shouted, "Ana!"

Jackson finally caught up to me and ran right in front of me. "Hey Ana. I've been calling for name forever." He said.

"I know. you have called my name repeatedly. It's called ignoring. Maybe you should look it up." I have snapped right at him. Jackson looked at me in with those sparkling blue eyes that pop out with his dark brown hair.

"Ana. Why happened yesterday was a complete misunderstanding." He said but I then rudely interrupted and snapped, "Really?! You were fucken making out with Haley." I was so mad but my heart was still aching. It felt like someone was stabbing into my chest.

"First off: It was a kiss, Second: she kissed me, and third: he kissed me the moment she looked and saw you were there." He explained.

"I don't wan to hear any of your bullshit. Right now I don't want to even fucken talk to you. Now if you excuse me, I need to get to school before I'm late." I snapped and walked around and away from him.

When I got to school I went to my language arts class. I walked in and there he was. Jackson looked up fro his Language Arts journal and watched me walk to my seat. I know he did because I was looking at him while I was walking to my seat. I sat down and took out my Language Arts Journal.

The Rockstar and the Poetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें