Chapter 21

I waited for him for a little while. I decided that if he did show soon I will just leave. I then saw him running really fast. He ran like he was being chased by a pack of wolves.

It looked he was wearing a hoodie, a leather jacket, and a pair of jeans, along with some vans. He also had a backpack. When we reached me he was out of breath. He started breathing very heavily.

"Look. I'm not going back home." I declared to him.

"Who says I was going to take you back home?" he questioned.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm going to run away with you." he answered.

"Wait. Why do you want to run away?"

"I will explain later. I looked at the bus schedule and the last bus of the night to New Jersey is going to leave in 15 minutes 52 street." He said. We both started running to the bus stop. We ran all the way to 52 street.

When we got there we have 5 minutes to spare. We sat by the bus stop sign. I started to couch really loudly. Jackson went into his backpack and took out a bottle of water and a container of Benadryl.

"Here. Take this. It'll help with your couch." He said. I grabbed a Benadryl and the bottle of water. I put the Benadryl in my mouth and took a sip of water. Jackson took out a sharpie and grabbed my water bottle.

He wrote my name with a heart at the end of it. "So we know it's your." He said. I smiled and laughed about that. I felt the chill wind go through. I began to freeze a little. Jackson took off his leather jacket and said, "Here, you need this more than I do." He helped me put his jacket on.

"So. You still need to tell me why you want to run away." I said. Jackson started to frown. "Well. remember Vanessa? From the hospital." he said. I nodded 'yes'. "Well the whole reason why she's dating my dad is because he has a lot of money." Jackson explained. "What do you mean he has a lot of money?" I asked. "He I inherited the best pizza place in New York so he became rich over that. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to really like the real Jackson Wilder. Not the fact that my dad has a lot of money." He said.

"Have you tried telling him?" I recommended to him. "Hey, of course. But he just doesn't believes me. But now, I don't care if they get married and have kids. I'm just not going to be there for him. Besides, all I want to do now is be with you." He kept explained.

The bus was here. We hopped up and walked in. Jackson took out $10 and gave it to the bus driver. "Thank you sir." The driver said. We took a seat in the back. The bus started to go and we were off.

Jackson leaned over and whispered, "I have $5000, a lot of canned foods, and 4 bottles of water." My eyes popped. "Where the the hell did you get $5000?" I whispered back.

"I told you. my dad has a lot of money. Anyways, most of it was from my dad's room." He explained whispered. I started to get a little nervous and Jackson knew. I guess it was planted all over my face to he really understood me.

"Look everything is going to okay. As long as we're together. Besides, my dad gave me a beach house. That we can live in." He said. He put his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder. Jackson held me tightly. I felt so safe with him and I could believe I was running away with him. It was like a my own fairytale. Because this time, there was going to be a happy ending no matter what.