Chapter 5

The next day I woke up to the sound of my alarm went off. I walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was a big bruise on my cheek. It was my skin tone with some purple in it. I grabbed my blush and started to blush my cheek the best I could to it wouldn't show the purple-ness. I decided to wear my glasses than put in my contacts.

I went to my dresser and out a sweater with whit and dark blue striped, jeans, and a dark blue beanie. Along with my black converse. I left and went to school.

As I was walking I heard someone calling my name. I turned and it was Jackson. I started to walk faster but he caught up to me. "Hey Ana. I was calling you name." Jackson greeted. I covered my face with my hair.

"Oh hi um.. I didn't hear you." I said. He asked, "Why are you cover you pretty face?" I answered, "I don't think my face is that pretty so I choose not to show it." He started to laugh. "Oh come on. Your beautiful." He said and he quickly separated my hair. I knew by his expression that he saw the giant bruise. "Oh my god Ana. Are you okay?" He question in fear.

"I'm fine!" I yelled and pushed him away. "Who did this to you?" he kept questioning. I told him, "Nobody did this to my. I was doing a morning run and as tired as I was I wasn't paying attention and I ran into a pole." I knew he wasn't buying it. "That's what happened. I'm fine. Now can you jut leave me be Jackson." I said in frustration and walked away.