Chapter 18

I woke up to the shining sun on my face. I looked around and saw that Jackson was gone. I rose up from my bed. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 8:15. "I'm already late for school?!" I said in shock.

I ran to my dresser and swung open the drawers. I put on my pierce the veil Tee shirt, a pair of jeans, my black beanie, and my black converse. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, brushed and braided my hair and went down stairs.

As I was running down the stairs I started to feel light headed. I instantly started to feel dizzy. BAM! CRASH! I feel right down the stairs. "Shit!" I moaned. I pulled myself up. I started to cough really badly. I walked out and walked to school.

When I got to school I went into the front office. the lady at the desk look up and gasped. She got up and walked towards me. "Oh honey. What happened to your head?" she asked. She felt my forehead. There was a big bump, a bruise there that was swelling.

"I tripped and fell down my stairs because I was in a rush because I over slept." I answered her. "Well... At least your okay." She told me. She signed me in, gave me a pass and I left for my first period class. I used my long dark brown hair to cover up the bruise.

When I got to my language arts class I went to my teacher who was sitting by his desk. I gave him the pass. "Thank you Miss Smith. Here's the worksheet. Now take your seat." He explained to me. I sat down and started on the worksheet. All throughout the rest of class I was coughing and sneezing.

After class I walked out and went to my locker. As I was putting in the combination I saw Jackson coming towards me. "Hey Ana. Are you okay?" he wonder. I nodded my head 'yes' and he smiled. Looking at him smile made me want to smile. He held my hand. I then was about to cough. I lighted my arm and cough into it.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked again. I began to really lightheaded and really dizzy. "Yeah. I'm sure." I responded. Just after I said that I fell to the ground. My head was spinning and I felt very sleepy. I couldn't help but to close my eyes. I then went unconscious.

When I woke up I was in the hospital. I looked around the room. I then saw Jackson leap and give me a big hug. "Oh thank god you okay Ana." He said. He kissed me on the Cheek. "Why am I here?" I questioned. "You were unresponsive so the nurse had no choice but to take you to the Hospital." He explained.

Two people started to walk in. One was a man who was bald with blue eyes and a woman with short blonde hair and green eyes. "Who are they?" I asked Jackson in a weak tone. "That's my dad Patrick and his girlfriend Vanessa." Jackson told me.

"Nice to meet you." They greeted. I shook both there hands. "Honey, the doctor informed us that your father will be here soon." Vanessa announced. I then felt goosebumps crawl up my body. My father was going to be here soon! I began to feel very nervous.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked holding my hand tightly. I then snapped right into reality and told him, "yeah. I'm fine." But I wasn't.

"I just think I need some sleep. I'm still not feeling so well." I told them. "Okay. Well get all the rest that you need." Patrick said. I lied down, closed my eyes and fell asleep.