Chapter 11

I woke up. I went to the bathroom and looked at my black eye in the mirror. I felt like crying so badly but I kept it together. I started to search through my cabinets to find some concealer. When I finally found the concealer I hear banging on the door. Whoever was there I couldn't let them wait. I grabbed my hair and covered my eyes.

I went downstairs and opened the door. When I opened the door Jackson was there. "Hey Ana." He greeted. "Hey Jackson." I whispered my greeting back. We were in total awkward silence. Finally Jackson blurted out, "What's going on Ana. We hang out for a while and suddenly you tell me to get away from you. Do you not want to be with me anymore?" I just said, "Yes. I can't be with you anymore." He did nothing but look at me. He finally yelled, "Why then." I started to cry a little. "If I wanted to tell you I would tell you but.." started to say but then I started to cry.

Jackson walked up towards me. He reached his hand in the direction of my face. He brushed the hair off my face. He saw my black eye. His eyes popped out of his skull. "Oh my fricken god." He said in shock. He then asked, "What happened to you?" I didn't know what t do. I couldn't tell him the truth and I didn't wan to lie to him. I just stood in silence. Just stood there thinking. I finally made my decision and told him, "I was running and I ran into a pole." I knew he wasn't buying it. "Tell me the truth Ana. I care about and I don't want to see you get hurt." I said and he reached for my hand.

There we were. Standing there. Facing each other. While holding hands. We started to lean towards each other. We went so closed to where I lips were about to meet. Then BAM! We were kissing. It was so magical. I felt like I was flouting on a cloud with him. It was like we flouting around. With out a care in the whole entire world.

Suddenly We were pulled apart. I opened my eyes and my dad was pulling him away from my grasp. "What the hell do you think your doing Ana. I told you that he wasn't aloud in the god damn house." My dad yelled. "He wasn't in the house. I swear." I told him. "Don't give that shit Ana." He yelled and grabbed my hair and pulled me inside. Just before he closed the door he yelled to Jackson, "Get off of my property." Jackson looked at me dead in the eye and ran off. He was looking at me saying, "I will rescue you. I promise."

My dad dragged me to the living room. When he let go of my hair I said, "Please let me explain." Just as I said the he smacked me across the face. I landed on the couch on my stomach. "Stay there and don't move a muscle ." He snarled. He went upstairs to retrieve something. When he came back downstairs he had a belt.

He ripped off my shirt. All I could do now was hope it wasn't going to be too painful but I all was knew that I would have no hope for that. WHACK! WHACK! His belt went on my bare back. It was like a tiger clawing its way through my back. There was nothing I could do was cry.

When he was done whacking me he went upstairs and went to bed. I reach for my back. It was wet. I looked at the paw of my hand. My entire hand had blood all over it. My dad whacked me until blood was dripping from my skin. With the last bit of power I had Got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. I grabbed an old towel from the cabinet and went to my bedroom. I went to my dresser and grabbed a T-Shirt. I got dress and laid the towel on my bed and lied down on it. As I closed my eyes a tear fell down.

.