Chapter 12

It was the middle of the night. I woke up to the knocking at my window. I went to look I saw Jackson. I opened up the window and let him to in. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. "I had to see if you were okay." He whispered back. Why would he want to see if I was okay?  "Does your parents know your not home?" I asked. "My parents are on a business trip and won't be home until next week." He whispered. "Did he hurt you?" He then asked. I nodded my head 'yes' to him. "Where?" he wondered. I turned around and took my shirt off. I could hear him sighing. He put his hand on my back and move it around down my spine. It kind of stung but I liked it.

"Hey Ana?" He said. I turned around and said, "yeah?" He looked so sad. "Why didn't you want to tell me?" he asked. I sighed, "Well, if I told you then you would call the cops and they would take me away." Jackson looked confused. "Why don't you want to get away from him?" He wondered. "Because my mom is coming for me. I know it. My dad would abused me and my mom. She all was said when she had the money we would leave him forever and never look back. One day she just left but I know it's because she just needs to get more money when she does she will be back for me. I just know it." I explained to him. He asked, "How long ago was that?" I told him, "I was eight years old." He said, "That was seven years ago. I don't want to be mean to you but I don't think she is coming back." I felt an ache in my chest. "Yes she is.She has all was told me that we would both leave and never come back." I told him. "Yeah. I'm sorry. It just looked that way to me but I maybe wrong." He said. I took a deep breath and calmed down. "I'm sorry for acting the way I did to you." I told him.

We looked at each other. I couldn't stop looking at his sparkling blue eyes and I guess he couldn't help but to look at my green eyes. I didn't really know what happened next. First we were just looking at each other and the next I knew we were making out. It felt so good. I didn't want to stop. We let go and Jackson took his shirt off and we went back to making out. And that's all what I'm going to say to what happened that night.