Chapter 2

When I got to school I sat with my group and took out my journal. "Hey Ana." Simon said. Simon was one of my guy friends. We have known each other since we were about 5 but we could care less about each other. We are kind of like acquaintances but also we're not.

"Hey Simon." I replied back. Simon looked over and saw what I was writing. "Why are all you poems so amazing?" he questioned in a sigh. I giggle and said, "I guess I'm that good."

It was time to get to class. I put away all my things into my backpack except for my journal. That I kept in my hand. I went to my language arts class. When I got there I took out a pencil and my Language Arts binder.

I sat my desk and saw I had about 8 minutes until class started. I began writing in my journal. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and it was Jackson.

I totally forgot that Jackson was in my Language Arts class. I started to feel nervous about Haley being around. "Hey Ana. I wanted to ask you something." He said. Suddenly Haley appeared out of no where. "Hey Jackson. What a hot guy like you doing talking to a geek like her?" She asked.

"I'm going to ask her something Haley." He answered. "Well how about you have a little but less of her and a whole lot more of me?" He asked trying to sound sexy. "Not now Haley." He demanded trying to sound friendly. Mr.George, our Language Arts teacher walked in and said, "turned to page 476 and begin reading." Jackson went to his seat and Haley left the classroom.

I put down my journal, turned to page 476 and began doing my work. I peered over at Jackson and he was starting right at me. He started to blush and looked away. I smirked and looked backed at my text book.

After class I was walking out. I was a few feet away when I heard Jackson calling my name. "Hey Ana. Wait up." He was yelling. When he finally caught up with me he said, "As I was saying, I have a question for you." He continued, "I am in a band and I'm the songwriter. For a few weeks I've been in a bit of a writers block. Then I saw your poem and I the it was awesome. I am wondering if you can help me with my sings after school?" He explained.

I thought for a seconds. finally I thought 'heck with it' and said, "Sure." He instantly had a huge smile on his face. "Awesome! Meet me in the poetry section the public library today after school." He said. "Okay, see you then." I told him. "Cool. See yeah soon Ana." He said and walked away.

I went to my next period class. For once I have plans, during the school week after school. I sat down in the desk and began writing in my journal.