Chapter 27- Promise Me

When I regained myself, I was laying down in a bed, couch maybe. I fluttered my eyes open, taking in the sight of the space of the bus. I spotted Harry and my body shot up. I was still in the towel so I had to cut back on any sharp actions.

"Harry," I spoke weakly, his eyes shot open as if he just saw a ghost.

"Julia, you have to lay back down!" He ordered me but I refused to listen.

"Harry, does Niall know?" My eyes pleaded for a no as he took a deep drag of breath.

"No.." He mouthed, knowing my request.

"You can't tell him, promise you won't tell him!" I was almost in a shout.

"He has the right the know." He lifted his head slightly, I began to notice his puffy eyes and red nose.

"Harry, please don't tel-" And that's when it hit me, "Have you been crying?"

"Yes," He had proud in his voice but not in his tone. "Julia, you didn't have a pulse." I took in his words like they were air. I didn't have a pulse?

"I-"

"I thought you were dead.. I knew if you really were, it would have broke Niall." He sniffled lightly before taking a seat on the couch where I once had laid without a pulse, and experienced the nightmare.

"Well, I'm not but him finding out about this, this could break him too. Please promise me you won't tell him." I put my hand on his back as he put his head in his hands. He gave a slight nod of the head.

"I promise.." He crocked out in a sharp and short breath. With that, I got up slowly, making my way to the bathroom to clean up any evidence.

When I reached the bathroom, the door was off and it seemed as if Harry already did clean it up. I got my clothes that he folded on the sink and began to change with the risk of someone walking passed and seeing me. I was forced to wear pants, seeing as my cut went below my shorts. I wore light jeans with a light green tanktop and my white vans. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and applied light amount of make up under and around my eyes.

After walking back out, Harry was in the same position. I went in front of him and kneeled down, lifting his chin with my hand.

"You're doing the right thing." I reasurred him as his cheeks were damp and red. I ran my thumb under his eye, catching anymore tears that had leaked. "You saved me, okay? Now save Niall by not telling him." I knew deep down he wanted to tell him, I mean, it would be the right thing to do. He nodded him head while I kept my hand at his cheek. Suddenly, the door swung open and my body jumped from Harry's as he quickly, in one moment, went to the bathroom.

Niall stepped in with a worried look.

"What's going on? I was in an interview and I get a message from Harry saying he needs help?" His eyes were scanning and searching the room in a panic.

"What?" I curved in my eyebrows, pretending to search for anything aswell. "What are you talking about?" I faked out a giggle.

There was then a huge bang coming from the bathroom where Harry was, followed by a muttered "Fuck." I eased my eyes close before opening them again, not prepared for anything.

I followed Niall in the hall to 'check on Harry.' Harry had the door to the bathroom in his arms and his cheeks were back to their normal color. A bit confused, my eyes studied his eyes and cheeks carefully, then my eyes eased to my make up. He didn't..

"Hey, mate, you're here! I need help with this door." He gave a cheeky smile that I even bought.

"How'd this even happen?" Niall helped by taking a side of the door.