Chapter 3-Twitter

That day, I kept to myself.

Leaving my mom and Marc alone. For the most part, they left me alone as well. Every now and then, my mom would glare at me in a way the kids at school would.

I sat in my room for hours, waiting for my mom to call me down for dinner. For hours, I listened to the beautiful music of Ed Sheeran and the roaring of my stomach. I hadn't got the chance to eat that day since I had been cleaning.

Maybe hitting that girl was the wrong thing to do.

It went on seven when I decided to walk down and see what was going on.

I walked closer to the kitchen and began to hear the sound of running water. Confused and very hungry, I picked up my walking speed. Walking around the corner, I laid my sight on my mother and stepfather washing dirty plates.

But I did the dishes..

"Hey," I said shyly, catching their attention "whats for dinner?"

"Oh, we just ate." My moms smile broke as she talked.

"I missed it? Well, any leftovers?" I said as my stomach ached.

"Sorry, babygirl." Marc spoke deeply with a hint of sorrow.

"Oh, honey, you were just so quiet up there, I forgot about you!" She said with a slightly hidden smile.

"Its fine.. I'll find something." I shrugged my shoulders, walking to the cabinet. Finding myself a pack of poptarts and a couple oreos that still have got uneaten. I ate in my room, sitting on my bed, taking small bites to have it last. My mind raced with so many thoughts. For some odd reason, the thought of being home alone tomorrow crossed my mind, even more odd, it was the first thing to make me smile in a while.

The next morning, I finally had the chance to sleep in. It was Sunday, my mom and stepdad went on a trip to see my stepdads kids for a couple days. They had, had it planned for almost a year now. I went to the livingroom with my phone and iDock. Eager to blast music, a smile was soon tugged on my lips.

Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade

I soaked in the lyrics as the music blasted through the small iDock. Softly, I sang along, feeling every word that I sang.

The hardest part of living is just taking breathes to stay.

As the song switched to a more up beat song, I began to dance.

Best Song Ever by One Direction

Singing along, loudly, I had a smile painted on my face. It was so hard to not smile listening to their music. Suddenly, Niall Horan's part was coming up. My body got still and my voice silent. My thoughts on him.

As the song came to an end, my emotions began to lighten to the surface. I had been holding in so much. As I heard the beginning music for Little Things, I broke. I would listen to this song whenever I felt low, whenever I find it hard to carry on, whenever I feel like no one cares for me. The song, always bringing me to tears, played softly through the house as I placed my body down on the couch to drown in my thoughts.

That night, the house was quiet and dark. Keeping to myself, as always, I was in my room watching tv. Munching on a bag of popcorn while watching a sabby movie on LifeTime. Becoming annoyed with the movie, with the girl rejecting the boy over and over again after how sweet he has treated her, only angered me. Turning it off, I took out my phone and went on twitter.

Hours of stalking the One Direction boys had past and it was now passed 2 in the morning. Becoming tired, I decided to tweet Niall, Goodnight.

"Goodnight @NiallHoran, thank you for all of the smile and laughs you have blessed me with. Stay true to you." *tweet*

I woke up that next morning with my phone full of twitter notifications.

1.9k new followers

4.8k retweets

3.2k mentions

Wanting to know why all of the sudden I had such the popularity bust, I grabbed my laptop and opened it up to my twitter. Reading through the tweets was even more confusing until I came across one that summed it all up for me.

"You're so lucky that Niall noticed you and followed you!"

My jaw dropped upon reading what this girl had told me. Rushing to Nialls page, it seemed like it was taking forever to load. But, when it did, I was brought to tears.

"Gnite @BreatheJulia, thank you for all the support. I love you."

*WHALE! Thats all I have for chapter three. Sorry that it is pretty short but Im sure chapter four will make up for it!

What do you think is gonna happen next? I made up that twitter name soooo, dont go looking for it. Also, I have a twitter and will tweet "Update" before or right after I update. My twiiter is LizabethMara !

Thanks for all the reads!

AAAAAAND!

The next update will either be before or on Sunday!

I love you guys! ~Mara *