Chapter 20- Excuses

I woke up Wednesday morning with a natural smile tugging at the corner of my lips. Reaching for my phone, I stretched out my arm, gosh did it feel good. Grabbing my phone, I took it off the charger, seeing I had two messages.

Opening Jade's first; "Hey, girly! I'll be over around noon to help you get ready! I'm bringing over some cute clothes incase you are too bored with yours." sent 9:21am

"See you then!" I replied, then reading Nialls.

"I can't wait for tonight. I have been missing you a whole lot." sent 3:58am

After the butterflies rushed to my stomach, my attention is cut, looking at the time, 11:09.

"Crap" I thoughht out loud, shoving the covers from me to get up and take a quick shower before Jade got here.

I stood with the water pouring down my body, flowing smoothly against my skin. Draining away stress it seemed. My mind was filling with thoughts, memories, and even predictions.

Soon a smile creeped at the corner of my lips as I began to daydream of how this date will go. Closing my eyes I imagined a candle light dinner and amazing food displayed in front of us. The tension high as glances are exchanged. His lips curved into a smirk and his eyes so clear and pure as his tone was in is a soft hush, sending a warm shriver down my spine, keeping me on the edge of my seat.

The dream being ruined by the loud sound of my bedroom door slamming closed and a knock at the bathroom door. Shutting off the water, I wrapped a warm dry towel around my body, stepping from the steamed shower.

"Yes?" I opened the door, greeting Jades bright smile. Looking passed her and to my bed, I noticed a pile of clothes that overtook the surface.

"I'm here!" She smiled, announcing the obvious.

Taking hours to get the level of perfect to please both Jade and I, we came to a conclusion on a light blue sundress that flowed nicely down my sides, hugging my curves with my hair up in a neatly pinned bum along with white heels. My make up seeming to look natural, I was finally ready. But Niall seemed not to be.

It was 8'o'clock when Jade tried to ring for him, but only getting his voicemail my stomach dropped as my nerves began to eat me alive.

Then it became 9'o'clock with still no word of Niall. Soon it striked 10.

Finally giving up, I cleaned my face from the make up, peeling off the dress that fit me so well, I changed into sweatpants and a large shirt, sliding off the heels to replace them with slippers, and then taking down the beautiful high bun only to create a messy one. Crawling into bed without a word, Jade looked at me with sorrowful eyes, knowing that I felt pain. Tears began to build in my eyes and my vision shaking before water finally leaking. Jade, slowly wrapping me into her arms I cried. With something as simple as this, breaking my heart. I opened up to Niall only to be led on. With no warning, I was left here, in the bed, wondering what I did so wrong as to be stood up.

Suddenly, I drifted into a deep sleep, falling into a dream that was only to be a nightmare. I was soon shaken awake from what it seemed to only be a 10 minute sleep. My eyes opening and landing on Jade.

"He's here." She said, without a smile.

I turned to look at the time only to have a feeling to weakness overtake my body at the sight.

12:52.

"Tell him to go away.." I spat.

"Okay.." Her voice faded as her body disappeared into the darkness of the room and out into the hall.

"Please.." I started to hear Niall's voice from downstairs, "I have to see her!" He yelled, sending a shiver down my spine and throughout my body. "I promised her!" His voice shook. His words bringing me to tears once again. I fought to get out of bed to drag myself out of my room and into the hall to over look the scene that was taking place at the bottom of the stairs, in front of the door.

"Its not Wednesday anymore, that promise was broken an hour ago.." I said with a sniffle from my tears.

"Juls.." His tone fading as he laid eyes on me.

"It's Julia." I said before returning back to my room.

"Julia!" He called out, stopping me in my ways.

"Forget it, Niall!" I spat, turning to him from the stairs.

"Just listen, please.."

"I was ready to listen hours ago. Its too late, I'm tired and don't give two craps about your excuse that will only mean nothing to me in the end because I was left without a word.." I poured out as my tears mirrored.

"I'm so sorry...." He fought to say through tears that began to fall from his tired blue eyes.

"No, no you aren't." I said, ignoring anything else, returning back to the comfort of my bed.

*Okay, so this is a short chapter but I am updating tomorrow! I also want to say sorry for not updating in like forever! I've been really busy these past weeks and have been caught up in a lot of stuff.

I also did post an imagine on FeelsDepartment called Clair De Lune which is suppose to be what she dreamed of. SOOO yeah. Check in out.

I lover you! ~Mara *