Chapter 28- Reasons

Warning:

They will be context in this chapter that may make some people feel awkward or weird, maybe even grossed out, I dunno. Either way, this is a warning. K, WARING ALL YALL SO I DON'T GET ANY RUDE COMMENTS.

Niall's Point Of View *Sorry if it's bad, I'm not a dude therefore I don't know their thoughts.*

"What the hell was going on?!" My shouting words scratched the back of my throat as my blood boiled and my body shook. Harry and Julia had something between them? "Huh?!" I slammed a fist against the counter, demanding for an answer as Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Julia were all scattered about the living space of the bus, where we were only hours ago talking about the nights show. Harry and Julia sat on different sides of the couch.

"It isn't what it looks like." Harry spoke up in a nervous tone. Why did he have to be nervous? I want answers and I want them now.

"Then, how is it?" I cocked a haughty tone as my eyebrows curved sarcastically.

"Niall, can you please calm down." Julia's soft voice vaguely traveled.

"I can't when it seems that my best mate is hitting on my girlfriend!" I spat roughly.

"Nothing is going on!" She yelled standing from her seat. "You really want to know why he was carrying me?! You really want to know why we were smiling?" She asked, knowing my answer. I tilted my head, waiting. "Well, first off, the smiles are from talking about when he is going to meet a girl that makes him happy, and from me telling him that I would hurt her if she hurt him." She sighed out, lowing her voice.

"Then why was he carrying you?" I asked through my teeth, trying to relax my pulse.

"I-"

"You don't have to do this.." Harry cut her off, raising from his spot.

"She does.." I hissed with there head snapping back to me after they made eye contact. Then, Harry's attention was shifted back to Juls and his hand reached to rest on her shoulder.

"It's okay..." He softly whispered to her as she closed her eyes.

"Can we going in the back?" She asked with her eyebrows inward. We walked to the back room, which was filled with a king sized bed. It was normally used for anyone who wasn't feeling good. Once in, she took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Juls, what is going on?" My voice was soft and passionate as my words slipped from my lips. I made my way from the door, that I shut and locked, to her side. She lifted her head, showing her now watery eyes and red cheeks with a matching red nose. To see the sight of her at the edge of tears, broke me down. I felt water fill in my eyes and my body shook slightly.

"I.. I cut." She barely composed sound, standing back up, she pulled down the sweatpants that hugged her hips, exposing many large gashing on her upper thigh to her right leg. My jaw dropped as tears began to fall from my eyes. I reached a hand up to glide my thumb along the cuts that were deep. "I don't know what I was thinking but in the moment, it felt right. Things went too fast and the next thing I knew, I was on the bathroom wrapped in a towel, hearing Harry trying to break down the door to the bathroom and calling out for you." Her words were broken and sharp as the pieces in my head came together.

The door being off, the reason for the text message, why she stopped me.

I closed my eyes tightly, taking my hand from her. As I eased my eyes back open, she hand the waist band to the sweatpants back up and she was sitting next to me. Tears fell abruptly from my eyes as the pain grew in my heart. "You said you would try.. For me?" I fought to say through my tears.

"I'm so sorry.." She said as water began to spill from her eyes. I lifted my hand to her cheek, catching any fallen tears.

"I don't want to lose you..." I said roughly through my teeth, holding back anymore tears.

Julia's Point Of View.

I sat there with his hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes slowly, letting out a few more tears before wrapping my arms around his neck and my head in the crock of his neck. His arms wrapped tightly around me. "I remember wishing to see you one last time.." I mumbled in his ear. With my words slipping, I felt his breath turn sharp.

"I love you." I heard his voice deep and serious.

Parting my body from his, with a confused look, I couldn't believe it.

"Y-You what?" I took my hand to my cheek to dry them, clearing my thoart.

"I love you, Julia. I love the way you make me feel, I love seeing your smile and hearing your laugh. I love how you care for people even if they don't care about you. I love how you try to help anyone you can. I love the way you can brighten my day by just being here. I love being with you, feeling you, hearing you. I love you and I've been falling for you since we first met. You were so nervous and shy. Then the way you gave away your second ticket, I knew I was going to fall for you- I wanted to fall for you." He spoke as I soaked in every word that had slipped from his lips, basking in the passion in his tone.

"Niall," My voice broke, "I love you too.." I said softly before crashing our lips into each other. His hands fell to my waist as he pushed his body into mine, causing it to lean back on the bed. Our lips broke as his kisses faded to my neck and his hands roamed the sides of my body. My breathing became heavy. His hand soon slid down my sweat pants and felt my scars again. His lips parted from my skin as he sat up. I propped myself up on my elbows as I took in the sight of Niall's eyes locked with my cuts.

"I need you," His voice was softly in a whisper as his eyes eased up to mine and his body hovered back over me, "here with me and that's why I want you to stop.." We exchanged eye contact as I slowly nodded my head in promising.

Soon our lips were synced up again and our clothes, slowly, peeling off as the kiss became deeper and deeper in a passionate meaning.

The next morning I woke up to the bumps in the road with my body shradded from my clothes, wrapping in the sheets and blankets of the bed. I turned over, seeing Niall sleeping next to me without a shirt, my mind wandered. I lifted the sheets to confirm my thoughts. I felt my cheek burn in a flush as I lowered the sheets back down. Sliding myself from the bed, I dressed myself back in the sweatpants I wore the night before and Niall's shirt.

I stepped from the room, closing the door again before continuing on down the hall to the bathroom. Passing all of the other sleeping boys, I crept in the bathroom without a sound. I took a long look at myself, my hair disheveled, my skin drained of color, and the loose shirt that hung from my shoulders. Soon, I found myself smiling, not because of my thoughts about myself, but the thoughts Niall had of me.

Last night he told me he loved me and what he loved about me. That, right there, can keep me fighting forever.

After stepping from the bathroom, I swipped my phone from Niall's bunk before I slid myself back in the back room where Niall laid sleeping. I snuck back in bed, unlocking my phone to open to Twitter.

"Harry and I aren't dating, nothing more than friends, I promise. My heart is with Niall." I typed in a composed tweet. Rereading it over and over with a smile, knowing it's true. My thumb hovered over the Tweet button before I finally pressed it. Soon, my mentions filling with tweets from raging fans.

Without reading any of them, my locked my phone again, placing it on the nightstand to my side and moving closer to Niall.

*So, no cliffhanger, but you guys should still comment what your thoughts about this chapter are because yeah. I will try and update either tomorrow or Sunday, but no promises. I have a spanish project to do and I have to have it done by Wednesday.. I haven't started. Oops.

Sorry this isn't that long of a chapter either.

Anyways, feedback! Also, if you want, you could tell me what you think might happen next (:

I love you guys, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

I hope to get 500K by Christmas!~Mara *