Chapter 12- Visiting

The week went by with people staring and not help but to try and get into my business. Luckily, I had Hannah by my side. It was different, having someone here to help me through this rough time. It come to be Friday night, her and I were sitting in my room with a large box of pizza and the music blasting. My dad was out for the weekend on work. Our laughs filled the room that was open to the rest of the empty house. Suddenly, everything cut silent as there was a knock at my front door that echoed. I turned down the song that had been playing, 'Cough Syrup'. Waiting in the silence, the doorbell rang. Hannah looked at me with worry before I turned to head for the hall. Making my way down the stairs, my mind raced, thinking of who it can be, I reached the bottom of the steps.

"Let me answer it.." Hannah's soft whipser traveled from the stairs, causing my sight to turn to her.

"It's okay." I smiled.

"Be careful." She spoke as I broke eye contact to take sight of the front door. I rested my hand on the doorknob. Strangely enough, there was no peephole to see who it was. Finally opening the door, my eyes laid upon Niall, his blond hair tucked in a dark hoodie, his hands shoved in his jean pockets, and his beautiful smile displaying. My face lighting up and butterflies rushing to fill in my stomach.

"Niall!" I said in both amazement and shock, wrapping my arms around his neck, then feeling his hands out of his pocket but around my waist.

"Oh my gosh!" Hannah said slowly, with a smile, "Why didn't I record this?" She giggled, slightly fangirling in a way.

"Hey, Juls." His thick irish accent traveled through my hair in a hush. Slowly, the hug, Horan Hug, soon departed. Our eyes met, my brown with his gorgeous blue. "I was just in the neighborhood." He smiled brightly. I felt my cheeks heat up, most likely to a light shade of embarrassing red.

"I-" I became speechless, still feeling the butterflies roaming my stomach, I stepped aside for him to come in. "This is my friend, Hannah." I hinted to her, where she had been standing on the stairs with a wide smile.

"Hi, I'm Hannah." She hurried from the stairs, with her hand out for a handshake. He looked at her hand with confusion. Grabbing her hand lightly, he pulled her into a hug.

My eyes drifted to the open door as David walked through, closing it behind him.

"David!" I said with excitement growing.

"Julia! Haven't seen you in a while." He teased.

"So, Niall," Hannah spoke in her sweet and calming voice as she stepped to my side, "Niall Horan, what are you doing here?"

"Well," He began "I had a day off and thought I would see Juls, better than Skype, aye?" He smirked, "But of course, I had to get my mate David here to know where you live." He laughed, God his laugh, before he could realize how strange that sounds.

"Far better than Skype," I laughed, shaking at the moment "oh gosh." I said with a smile but in a soft tone. "Do you want anything? Drink? Food?" I smiled.

"I'm fine, thank you." He blushed lightly, locking eye contact.

That night went as well as it could. It was 12 when Niall was getting ready to leave for the hotel.

"Here, I want a picture of you two!" Hannah jumped up, getting out her phone. Niall, quick to agree, stood next to me with his hand on my lower back.

"It's okay, Juls, I won't bite." He joked as I slowly put my around behind me.

"Got it!" Hannah smiled, capturing the moment. Just about to lost body contact, Niall pressed his lips to the top of my head. A warm feeling flowing through my body and my cheeks rushing to heat. Just then, we hear a vague "Aww" come from Hannah.

"See you later, Rockstar." I said with a giggle, giving him one last hug.

"See you soon." He sounded as if he corrected me.

It was now 2 in the morning as Hannah and I stayed up taking about the visit that Niall paid us. It was then when she showed me the photo she took.

"I have this one," She showed me the decently well photo of me, with Niall, "then I have this one." She slid her finger across the screen to show a picture of Niall kissing the top of my head, our eyes both closed, seeming to be taking in the moment we had together. I was in awe looking at the photo.

"I love it.." I said, taking the phone from her. "Can you send this to me?" I smiled, not being able to take my eyes from the screen.

"Of course! Can I tweet the other one?" She smiled, taking the phone from me.

"I don't know.. Let me ask." I said, pulling my phone out to ask Niall. Moments passed of waiting for a reply until I got one that said; "Of course Juls! Send it to me?"

With that, Hannah posted it. Captioning it as "@NiallHoran dropping by to join a party of two." Then tagging me. ReTweeting it, I didnt bother to look at the photo. Ten minutes had passed, Hannah and I were out cold, sleeping.

I woke up thinking that the night before was nothing but a dream, I was soon proved wrong when I went on instagram to see the photo of Niall kissing the top of my head, seeming to be every post I scrolled passed. My heart began to race with fear, I switched apps to Twitter, going to Hannah tweet only to see that she posted the wrong photo. Just then, I felt my whole life crashing, already reading the hate that will soon be never ending.

*So, this is extremely short and I'm sorry about that, but yeah. I'll try and post tomorrow, or maybe just a second time today just later.

Keep commenting and voting and most of all, READING!

What do you think will happen next?
How did you like this chapter?

I love you! ~Mara *