Chapter25- Support

I stood backstage, watching 5Seconds Of Summer playing 'Try Hard'. I stayed out of the view of anyone from the crowd as I mouthed the lyrics and barely nodded my head to the beat. My eyes ease to Ashton as he drummed, making eye contact with me, flashing a smile as I exchanged a crossed eyed silly look causing him to laugh but not missing a beat. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and hot breath down my neck, somehow relaxing me.

"They are so good." Niall's irish accent hushed.

"They really are." I agreed with a smile.

"I was meaning to ask, what is your favorite song that we preform?"

"Teenage Dirtbag, for sure." I giggled, turned my body around to face him.

"Oh," He said, seeming to be taken back by my choice. "why's that?"

"Because you say 'damn' and 'ass'." I smiled widenly as I was being completely serious in a joking mannar.

"Ass.." He smirked as he swore in a whisper, "Damn..." Saying sexually, his smirk pulled into a large smile.

"Wait.." I said, titling my head to aim my ear out to the crowd, "I love this song!"

"You do?" His smile never seemed to be fading as he realized what song they had started to sing. "It's one of my favorites by them, but don't tell any of the other guys."

"I won't." I promised as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips inched closer to mine.

"I have to go on soon," He said in just below a whisper as I shook my head vaguely in response, "but I do." He chuckled before his lips softly connected with mine. Our lips slowly synced together with the song playing beautifully in the background. His pulled my closer by my waist roughly as a hand of my slid to his jawline while his tongue asked for enterance. Without rejecting him, we hear a loud call out for him, from the crowd.

Are lips parted within seconds as his head snapped to a fan that had spotted us. He waved with a smile before pushing me further backstage, completely out of anyones view from the stage.

"Did she see?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah, but she didn't have out her phone and before anyone else saw, you were out of sight." He ran his fingers through his hair as a sigh of relief slipped from his lips.

"You should probably finish getting ready." I smiled, with my cheeks burning.

"Yeah, I'll see you on the bus, alright?" He spoke softly, placing a hand on my cheek, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip.

"I can't go out and watch?" I whinned, joking.

"If you do, be safe and covered." He said demanding like but with a smile.

"Alright, Rockstar. Have fun." I smiled, kissing his cheek softly before he had to go and get his mic hooked up.

During their set, I was watching as Luke came up to me with his hands shoved in his potckets.

"Want to go watch?" He asked in a suggestive tone while Michael, Calum, and Ashton soon came up. Without saying anything, I nodded trying to hold back my excitement.

"Don't forget a jacket, we hear you aren't allowed to be seen." Ashton said, flipping his hair before pushing it aside.

After slipping on the jacket and the pulling the hood over to cover my head, I mirrored Luke by pushing my hands in my pockets as we walked out into the crowd from backstage. We stood there listening to the beautiful vocals of the boys until the song faded and Teenage Dirtbag was getting ready to begin.