Chapter9- Mall

After getting from the amazing night that I spent at the concert, I headed up for a shower. Blasting their songs and singing along in the water only refreshed the beautiful memory. Stepping from the now turned off water and steam, I wrapped a towel around myself. Smiling for the thoughts about tonight, along with the wonderful fact that tomorrow is Saturday.I drapped a large shirt over my shoulders and slid on some sweatpants, tying my hair in a high bun. I crawled into bed, plugging in my phone, then I got my laptop open and on Twitter.

@NiallHoran tweeted: Had an amazing time here in DC! Lovely to see @JuliasTwitterNameIForgetWhatIUsedBefore

My cheeks began to blush reading the tweet over and over again. My smile wide and large. Suddenly, I remembered that he didn't have my number, but I had his. I grabbed my phone and scolled to his contact name.

Hey! It's Julia! It was amazing tonight, to meet you along with the others and to experience such an awesome show! You guys are so talented.

I locked my phone back up and switched my attention back over to twitter. My mentions were blowing up, and with being stupid I decided to go through them.

@Julia I saw you night! You're so pretty!

How'd you get to meet Niall, @Julia

@Julia dont touch my nialler

NIALL IS MINE

I heard @Julia gave free tickets

I actually ship you and niall @Julia

@Julia you look gross LOL

Growing tired of getting mixed singals from fans of his and the boys, my phone went off. My lips tugging into a smile as I read the contact name of Nialls, butterflies rushed into my stomach and flew around.

Thanks so much to come out and support us! It was killer to see you too! You're beautiful.x

Oh sheesh, Niall, making me blush! But you must be tired, PopStar! Get some sleep, goodnight.

Pressing send, I closed my laptop and slid myself deeper into my covers before my phone got another message.

PopStar? You mean RockStar! Goodnight, Juls.

I smiled at the nickname he had just gave me, helping me to feel more safe and even closer to him. I locked my phone for the last time that night as I closed my eyes and my body was intaken into sleep.

That following morning, I didn't wake up until a little passed noon. Checking my phone, I seen that I had two texts.

Text Message from Hannah: Hey girly! Lets hang out today?

Text Message from Best Person Ever<3: Morning Juls! I won't be able to talk much today but let Skype tonight after the show?

Being the typical girl, I texted back Niall first.

"Have a lovely day and werk dat stage, Rockstar! I'll be counting down the minutes. -cue sabby music-"

Taking the phone off the charger, I took it with me down stairs where I found a note that my dad had left me.

Goodmorning, sweetheart. I got called in, but I left some money on the counter for you to get whatever. I probably won't be back until late afternoon tomorrow. If not, I'll let you know. I love you.

I reread the note over and over again to make sure that I understoof it. I walked over to the counter to find a 50 dollar bill laid out for me. I breathed out a sigh as I picked it up. Thinking about what to do today until tonight, I decided I should hang out with Hannah. Pulling out my phone, I went to her conversation we already had going.