Chapter 17- Perfect

"Well, that was close.." Niall said over the pounding of the door.

I shook my head, leaning against the door, feeling every fist hitting the door.

"What's going on?" Jade, barely awake, sat up.

"Some girls spotted Niall." I smiled as my eyes locked with his.

"That's not funny." He smiled back, stepping closer.

"Should I look away?" Jade spoke up with a laugh, taking notice to Niall's head nod, she turned over putting her back to us.

"Where were we?" He said so softly, in such a hush, I barely heard him.

"You tell me." I blushed, feeling his large hands on my waist. Him inching closer, I placed a hand at the crock of his neck with my thumb at his jawline. I felt his hot breath coming closer, a brush of it tickled my neck, sending my body to freeze. Without a word being said, my eyes eased shut, feeling his soft lips meet mine. His hands sliding to my back to pull my closer, sending the kiss to a more passionate level. Our lips parted, just to press back into each other.

Suddenly, we heard a loud, "Aw" from Jade, which made our kiss end but he pressed his forehead against mine, biting his lip I had just kissed.

"Sorry." I giggled lightly, saying only loud enough for Niall to hear.

"I got to kiss you, everything's fine." He smiled, our moments to a still.

"You're perfect." My smile fading as my tone grew serious. With no warning, our lips crashed back into each other, my hand at his neck, sliding up to run through his hair and his hands moving to cup my cheeks.

"You are." He struggled to say through the kiss.

Its wasn't until long we called David, waking him up, to come and rescue Niall. Being there within a matter of only a few minutes, we heard a hard and powerful knock. "I guess that's my ride." Niall joked, hugging me tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I questioned, still unknowing to what was next to come for the tour.

"We are going to be leaving in the morning around 7. Be ready, alright?" He said low in my ear, still hugging me.

"Yes sir." I smiled, feeling his lips on my forehead.

Watching him walk out, I heard the screaming of girls which sent a shiver throughout my body.

The next morning, I was awaken by someone shaking me. "Hey, Juls," I heard Nialls soft accent easing me awake, with his hand brushing hair behind my ear from my face, "it's time to wake up, princess."

"Five more minutes?" I asked, shifting my face more into the pillow as I placed my hand with his.

"We have to leave now," He chuckled, smoothing his thumb against my hand, "hold on." he said, with his next action. Picking me up, carrying my bridle style, quickly having my arms around his neck. "Can you grab her bags?" he asked someone causing me to think of Jade.

"Where's Jade?" My eyes shooting open.

"Shhh," he eased, "she's on the bus already." He assured me, sending me back into comfort.

"Go through the back." I heard a deep unknown voice.

Moments later, I felt a gust of wind and a blanket of cold intaking my body. I snuggled closer in his chest with my head fitting in the crock of his neck. Then hearing the sound of a large door open and my body being lifted but never parting from Niall, feeling the early morning winds being blocked from me. "I'm putting you in my buck okay?" Niall whispered to me as I vaguely nodding my head, letting him know I heard him. After being placed in the buck, I felt alone.

"Niall?" I whined in a soft whisper.

"Yes, Juls?" He said as I eased my eyes open, catching sight of his beautiful eyes looking deep in my eyes.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked like a child.

"You think we both could fit?" He chuckled lightly, taking up my offer.

"We can try." I smiled weakly, still tired.

"Alright but no pushing me out." He smirked.

"No promised." I mumbled as he hopped in, his body close to mine as my body was against the wall. His arms slowly wrapped around me in a cuddle, pulling me in close. Soon my body relaxed back in a restless sleep.

"Come on guys!" I was woken up by Louis' loud and energtic voice shouting throughout the bus. "Everyone UP!" I began to hear the opening of curtains. Suddenly, the curtain blocking Niall and I was yanked opened. "Oh, whoa." Louis' voice softened. "Oops.. Sorry mate." I heard, keeping my eyes shut, feeling Niall's body twist to look at him. He must have fell asleep too.

"Time for the show?" Niall's raspy voice sent a heating shriver throughout my body.

"Yeah, you leaving her?"

"I don't want to wake her up."

"Up to you, either way we gotta go."

Just then, I heard footsteps trail off down the bus hall, then I felt Niall adjusting his body. Acting as if I was being awoken for the first time, I opened my eyes, seeing Niall a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Where are you going?" I asked, playing clueless.

"It's time to get ready for the show, are you going to come with?" He spoke, running his fingers softly through my hair as I gave a nod of the head.

*Not as long as I wanted it to be, but everyone was telling me to update sooo yeah. I have practice all this week so if I do update, it will most likely be short and sucky as displayed above.

Please leave feedback, more than just "update".

I want to hear your thoughts on the story.

I love you! ~Mara *