Chapter 24- A Letter

Half way through the show, I was asked to go on the tour bus so no one will see me. I was being lead through the exit doors, into the late night and to the tour bus that was parked next to a fence that held back only a couple of fans. I shot my head down and slipped on my hood so they wouldn't see me.

"Julia!" One of them called out in a shaky voice, seeming to be at the verg of crying. I eased my eyes to the fans through the medal wire. "Please, give this to the boys?" She begged as I saw the sorrow in her eyes. She was dying to meet them and instead of bringing them, I picked two random girls on an airplane? I need to rethink my decisions.

"She can't-"

"Why not?" I turned to David confused. "I want to, so.." I laughed, walking to the fence. She handed me a letter with her hand not being able to stay still. "It's okay." I softly spoke as I held her hand that held the paper.

"I love them so much.." She began to cry as a friend of hers tried to comfort her by putting an arm around her.

"Is your name in this?" I asked, getting a nod. "How about your twitter or instagram?"

"Both." She inhaled deeply with tears streaming down her face.

"Good." I smiled as I took the note and slid a hand through to wipe a tear from rolling down her cheek. "I'll be sure to give it to them."

"Are you going to be with them for the whole tour?" One girl asked loudly.

"No, she's going home after tonight. She needs to get going now." David tugged on my arm.

"She isn't even famous, why does she have you?" The same girl spat rudely.

"Shut up, Nicole!" The sobbing fan, who gave me the letter, snapped to the outspoken girl.

Before stepping onto the bus, I saw the girl turn back to me with a broken smile, even though it seemed whole. I know she was hurting because of something.

While I waiting for Niall and the rest of the boys, I took a quick shower. I felt the warm water pouring down my face and streaming down my body. I took a deep breath in as I recalled all the memories that have led up to this point in my life. All the hate and all the pointless drama that I fought through, with my mom and Hannah. I reached for my razor I took with me in the shower, and I began to take it apart. Finally, having it in pieces, I took the sharp blade and held it against my leg. Hard, I pressed into my skin before I dragged the pressure into a line. I did a couple more lines before my leg began to bleed rapidly. The blood seeping down my leg, reminding me of what I've been through and to help me remember that life is real and anything could happen. Strangely, I wasn't sad, I wasn't cutting because something was wrong, but because I was mostly bored. I watched as the blood slowly leaking from my leg and rolled down my leg, slowly, then washed away from the water and down the drain.

Getting out, feeling refreshed, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I snuggled into a ball on the small couch that was placed somewhat in front of the tv, next to a kitchen counter. I couldn't seem to get the unnamed girl out of my head, so I took out the letter she had gave me. I began to read the beautiful handwriting that filled the page. Tears soon swelled into my eyes as she went into detail the struggles she's been through and how the boys helped her get through them. She then goes on to tell how much she wants to thank them. As tears slowly began to leak from my eyes, i heard the door open, letting in the loud screams of girls. I quickly dried my eyes before anyone saw me and I folded back the paper how I got it, then standing up to see the five boys piling into the bus, cutting off the screams by closing the door.

"How was it?" I smiled, taking notice just how tired they looked.

"It was amazing!" Zayn said with the biggest smile.