Chapter 95

**Fred’s POV**

“Maddie?” I gasp, staring at her. Remus is on his feet with this wand at her heart.

“Who are you?” he snarls.

“Better question would be, who is that?” Maddie replies pointing at… Maddie.

“Maddison, what was the first thing I said to you when we were reunited two years ago?” Sirius asks. Maddie number two doesn’t take her wand off Maddie number one.

“’I broke my promise once and I’ll never do it again. I’ll never let you go.’,” she replies.

“Aw,” Ginny sighs.

Remus looks at Sirius who nods. He drops his wand and steps back.

“What is going on?” he asks.

“No idea,” Maddie number two says, “I just hope George didn’t make out with that.”

“Mummy,” Alithea pushes past me and holds her arms up.

“Hey, Lith,” Maddie says, scooping her up and cuddling her.

“We’ve had a death eater with us…” Dad says shakily.

Maddie hands Alithea to Ginny and motions at the door. She walks around the side of the table and points her wand at Maddie number one.

“Revelio,” she mutters. Maddie number one’s skin begins to bubble and change. A moment later, a tall, dark haired man is lying on the floor. I have to repress a shiver.

That is so wrong.

“Anyone have veritaserum?” Maddie asks. Remus hands her a vial. She takes the man’s wand and binds him with ropes before taking off the full-body-bind curse. She forces his mouth open and drips some of the truth serum into his mouth.

“Lexi,” she says, “full name?”

“Lexitus Botha,” he replies grudgingly.

“And Lexi, what are you doing here?”

“Infiltrating the Order of the Phoenix.”

“On who’s orders?”

“Mine,” he snarls. Maddie looks down her nose at him.

“And why, Lexi, were you impersonating one whom everyone believed dead?”

“I thought I could convince them it was all a plan of the Dark Lord,” he answers, “I wanted to be the one who brought the Order down from the inside.”

“How did you get my hair?” Maddie asks, sounding creeped out.

“The pillows at Malfoy’s mansion.”

“Oh, that is weird,” Maddie says, “so, tell us, Lexitus, how did you get in here?”

“Pretended to faint on old McGonagall,” he chuckles, “she carried me right in.”

“And we never thought to test… Once McGonagall had… We’re so stupid!” Sirius cries, face-palming.

“And that would be why Alithea wouldn’t go near you,” George says, “and why you never called her by her name.”

“And why you called George pumpkin,” I put in. Maddie scrunches up her face.

“Pumpkin?” she asks, “that’s just weird.”

She turns back to the death eater.

“So, let me get this straight,” she says, “nobody knows that I’m alive, except you and Snape.”