It's My Fault

"It's my fault. Do not blame him. I betrayed your Imperial father." I said gently running a dry and chapped hand across his cheeks as he was shedding tears for me. 
"What…How is it possible? All the males are castrated!" He exclaimed handing me a cup of finely brew tea that use to be my favorite…
  ~Hong Er's POV (Suprise)~
   "I…committed numerous treasons… First of all…I am a male, my parents was fearful for my sister and with my feminine and delicate features I was a passable replacement…Second of all I betrayed him by sleeping with a woman," I was utterly shocked that the person before me with beauty that would exceed Diao Chan* "…On the night of the celebration of becoming your foster mother, I was drugged…The rest you can probably guess, and she became pregnant and died in childbirth leaving me with the child, becoming a single father. I took care of the child as I loved the mother like a sister but not like a woman. Third and lastly I decided to flee, switching with my sister as I had a stable place because of the guilt was consuming, fearing him to be hurt and the child punished."
   "Is that child Han Ling?" I inquired, and he nodded in confirmation.
   "I can't leave your Imperial father…It's my punishment dictated by the gods." He said with a cough and quivering hands spilling the tea everywhere before I heard a cup shatter and she… No he fell in my arms and fainting pulling me out my thoughts and urging me to call my personal physician again.
~A/N~
Sorry mourning loss of Lu Cang in Luxiufer latest chapter update. I love her fanfiction to the extent of taking it as like Cannon. I want to thank her for helping me with her chapter not to torture you guys with a Blind Concubine or "Reflection of the Moon" end.

*Diao Chan 貂蝉 is one of the 4 great beauties, whom was famous for her appearance in Luo GuanZhong's 三国演义 The Romance of the Three Kingdom a very famous and recommended Chinese literature, she was use to sow discord between her foster father's political enemies. She had a romance with the warrior Lü Bu and caused Lü to betray and kill his foster father, the tyrannical warlord Dong Zhuo. The name "Diaochan", which literally means "sable Cicada", is believed to have been derived from the sable tails and jade decorations in the shape of cicadas which adorned the hats of high-ranking officials in the Eastern Han dynasty.

And a chapter or so to go until the epilogue. Also love this song.

QUICK SURVEY

I plan on writing a series with at least two ideas confirmed, and I want you guys to tell me which one you guys prefer to read first.

1. Ambassador Wife
This one is about the adventures of Han Ling. I won't reveal too much details but he gets sent an Ambassador to the Xiong Nu Empire since the empire had begun to grow and invade china. And the leader fell for at first site for Han Ling, with a clash between princely pride and concern for his people will he give in to the man's aggressive approach? How can he adapt to the "savage" life?

2. Emperors in Disguise
  This one is about Hong Er. During his days as a prince and after a battle he was deeply wounded with no help and was saved by a beautiful hermit who took care of him and fell in love. Once he ascended the throne his first action was to search for him. After months of searching he finally found him but how can he persuade a man that gave up all his worldly desires? And can that man adjust to the inner palace?