Confessions (*trigger warning* as requested by a reader)

~The Emperor/Hong Yan's POV~
I awoke with a pair of blood jade gauntlets in place of silky chestnut hair and realized that he was the mysterious dancer from the new year that resembles Chang É in passionate scarlet. I took one of the jade gauntlets and pressed it to my lips, feeling the heat transfer from me to the cooling Jade, and vicariously to Bing Bing. It was refreshing to hear him scream and moan my name, not "Yan ge"; in no way like a brother but "Hong Yan" as if he saw me as a man for the first time. I then got dressed and in the first time in a long time I attended to the business of my country. I can't help but become the fools I have always ridiculed that gave up everything for their bewitching Consorts and Concubines...But now I emphasized. I felt disgusted. Never towards Bing Bing, I could never bring myself to hate him...No matter what.

Later when I went to visit Bing Bing's residence since I haven't seen him all day and to give him back the blood jade gauntlets. I presumed that he was shy and embarrassed at his rather passionate display, but I understood that perhaps he wanted to forget for a brief moment...

But I was oh so wrong. When I went there Di Lian, Bing Bing's maid was painting the nail of a women with brown hair subtly darker than chestnuts. Like burnt chestnuts. Her eyes a similar tone with dark eyelashes surrounding them. She had a heart shaped face, a high bridged nose, pinched waist and delicate frame. Out on the streets she certainly would have caused heads to turn but she was just another face in the palace. The palace never lacked pretty faces. I knew her princess personality from what Bing Bing told me before on how frail and delicate she was. Soft and slender fingers decorated with rings, nail covers, and nail polish the opposite of Bing Bing's rough and coarse hands covered in calluses like that of a servant. I always loved to press my lips to those fingers, but he would just blush and hurry to hide them saying that they were ugly and unfit. But that wasn't true those hardworking hands that were so unlike a nobleman, connected me to my people. They reminded me of my hardworking citizens. I waved the servants away before approaching her and then cornering her. She blushed and giggled until she saw in my eyes how serious I was.
"Where is your brother?" I asked.
And she replied with an intelligent "Huh?"
"Where is Ling Bing?" I asked again.
"Wha... What do you mean?" She stammered nervously fiddling with her hair.
"I know the truth. If you don't get him back within one week, I'll execute your entire family on accounts of treason!" I growled furiously.
"But brother is getting married!" She blurted out.
"What?! Stop the wedding! When you decided to be a coward, he was my property!" I said.
"But you can treat me as if I were him..." She purred while sneaking a hand across my chest in what she must have thought in a seductive way.
"Sure." I said with a cold smile, then threw her on the bed.

So I raped her, I thrusted in her dry while pulling her hair over and over never stopping at her screaming and crying, not even when blood ran down her thighs... But I never peaked*. After I pulled out, I yelled "Scram!" Making her hurriedly stumbled out not full clothed. I probably ruined her. I will sent her out once what was mine was returned. But she will not be able to get married but die alone as she was no longer pure. Once she left, I slid down my back against the door, letting to tears fall as I tightly clutched those gaunlets. Now I knew the answer to one of the questions that raced through my mind, why she left those. It was of all means goodbye.
But that didn't answer my more urgent answers I had.

Did you love her? Did she love Harmony that much? I knew whom the real father of Han Bing was. I arrived early and heard the sobs and confession.
~A week before~
"Your so selfish! What about me?! I was going to teach you to sew butterflies! Will you forgive me!? No one is on my side now! Don't leave me to be a single father! What about Han Bing?! I can't even be a proper father..." I heard behind the thin screen door. I had my suspicions. I only slept side by side with her, nothing else. Why do you think she died? I awarded her a beautiful perfume pouch, it was a musk (She Xiang 麝香*) pouch, which shouldn't be near pregnant women. I knew that as a result of the jealousy within court no one would tell her.
Was this retribution for my actions?
Just like with Xiao Qing and Consort Li. Xiao Qing was the maid that had been with me and my little brother since we were young.
When Consort Li was pregnant I sent her a screen door thay had beautiful birds and flowers sewn with gold threads soaked in a herb that had a pleasant fragrance but when combined with the usual blood bird nest soup that had added herbs successfully caused her to have a miscarriage and...Never concieve again. The most vital part to women, especially females in the palace. They will never be stable unless they have childern. Her family was already so powerful and influential, too powerful and influential, if she had a son she would stop at nothing to get him on the throne.
I wanted Ling Bing to remain forever by my side. After he left, I became a mess, and neglected my ministers, my country, my people. Breaking the promise I made with Xiao Qing. I knew clearly within this chaos, I was more attached, more obsessed, more infatuated, and more in love with Ling Bing than I imagined, more so than Xiao Qing. But I knew more so than that I will not allow myself to get abandoned again no matter by what despicable means and desperate methods.
~A/N~
*He had a Rage/Anger Boner
* The secretion is obtained from the naval musk gland of male musk deers. It is dried in the shade in winter or spring.
Casting Guli Nazha as the real Orchird.

Casting Wang Luo Dan as Xiao Qing.

Also how should I end it? In a sad and beautiful way like in the Blind Concubine or make it a happy one like with War Prisoner? Your answer will result in the length of the remaining chapter

In a sad and beautiful way like in the Blind Concubine or make it a happy one like with War Prisoner? Your answer will result in the length of the remaining chapter.
But do not worry I am planning a sequel :)
Any suggestions regarding Hong Er and Han Bing?

But they must be chinese and male.