Emerging Dangers

"Niang niang, it's time for your daily medicine." said Di Lian, apparently his majesty found out I "fell" when I went walking with Harmony of course the information about the 4th prince was left out and began delivering unnecessary medicine to me.

"I'm going to take a nap afterwards..." I yawned, these days I kept taking naps it was rather strange but just when I was about to take a sip as I was interrupted.

"Niang niang (娘娘*) don't drink!" I was stopped by Han Bin, the royal doctor a childhood friend of mine.
"What's wrong?" I asked gently placing the porcelain bowl imported from the west thay I never imagined I would use neverless touch.
"Wait a minute." He said and got out a lot in a smooth dark oak cass and took out a silver and delicate rid known to test poison since silver would change color upon contact, and dipped it into my medicine...It had changed color into a faint made green...
"But I don't feel like anything's wrong with me?" I said slightly panicking.
"What is different between your niang niang's usual behavior the present?" He asked Di Lian.
"Well niang niang takes naps more frequently..." She trailed off.
"Yes, that right of poison works slowly it gets inside your system, and slows it down and will eventually if a never found out kill you naturally in one of your frequent naps unsuspiciously, since your are well known for your constitution and in addition to his majesty doting." He replied.
I had forgotten, with everything and being protected by Hong ge...He can't always save and protect me from everything after all he is not only my husband and of his various other wives but if the nation (一国之君)....And I?
I can't be selfish and my pride won't let me after all I too am a man so I will act like one and not like a house wide waiting for her husband to come home...After all I don't know what relationship we exactly have.
"Di Lian, secretly dump this in a potted plant out back. Make sure no one sees you." After all besides the murderer...It might ensure his majesty's rage.
"I will now leave since niang niang must take rest." Han Bin announced loudly hoping the perpetrator would hear. As I pretended to leave to nap even though the incident had woken me up...
How silly.
The people outside of the palace wants to come in so desperately,
But the people inside wants to leave to desperately.
The birds outside of the cage yearn for its shelter, safety, and food,
Yet the birds within yearn for to stretch their wings outside for their freedom....
~A/N~
MERRY CHRISTMAS! THIS IS MY PRESENT TO YOU GUYS AND WHAT I'D LIKE IN RETURN IS A VOTE!
The video I posted is a true story. The title is US AGAINST THE WORLD

I will be posting more from this series since you liked my story so much since the series is about true chinese BxB stories.

*A way of referring to a consort or concubine like Bobby is a person but also Bobby. It's a noun no duh.