Similarity

~~~The Emperor Hong Yan(鸿燕)~~~

  I sat with the emperess by myside as I watch Consort Li's skill with the horse, it was one of the most things I enjoyed about her, unlike the others I can take her with me hunting and she knew that I loved it when her inky black hair would fly, covering her pale slender neck, when she knowningly glance back at me and her beautiful silhouette moving as if she were a goddess. After I had finishes applauding the music changed, it began with a low beat...As if building up to something to something, not just anything but somehow... my everything. Women in beautiful clothing started the opening scene then they formed  line and then split until only person came into view. If the women who were appetizers were fairies (仙女) then the person who they build up to, the climax was...Chang E (嫦娥) the most beautiful women in china and the goddess of the moon and that governs the tides or possibly because she was so bewitching I would've said a fox spirit (狐妖) they tend to take form of beautiful women and men. Even though her face was covered my eyes was glued to this mysterious women and her entrancing dance. It was one similar to 晴川 Qing Chuan  had done for my birthday. I smiled, since didn't who this beautiful person was I didn't want to find out either because it was liking waking up from a dream...One of her. Because that person's face was thankfully hidden by the mask, by acknowledgement of that ignorance is bliss overcame my curiosity. the androgynous dancer at times expressed delicate femininity or sometimes passionate masculinity. I was thankful for her revival.

  "To the dancer, reward!" I bellowed and summoned my eunuches to bring a bracelet made of blood jade which was rare and beckoned the beautiful dancer forth and personally put it on that person's wrist. the dancer nodded thank you and returned then disappeared into the crowd like how she disappeared that morning.