Before the Meet

~~~Hong Yan's POV~~~

   Even after he had scorned me, I did not give up but instead bought him delights and sweets even risking the suspiciousness of his gaze, but I enjoyed it when his gaze was upon me. I couldn't forget that night even if I wanted to, though it was the complete opposite. I tried to memorize his entire body, his skin, his mole, the nape of his neck and every mark I gave him and of course his scent of orchirds and Magnolia, of mature charm and nobility. As I drag on the thick layers of a robes of gold, yellow, orange, and red embled with five legged dragons all over the robes, my mission assigned by my Imperial wife and mother was to visit the ever ill Ying Consort, the rumored "Beauty" whom I bet her beauty wont hold a handle to Bing Bing's. As I was walking through her gates I heard a beautiful song played by a flute. The music was full of melancholy as it was euphonious. It reminded me that often Bing Bing would play his white Jade flute and the song was so sweet that it would attract honey bees and was far superior than any song birds song that would entertain me as youth and because of his song he was mistaken by the palace's song birds as one of their own, though his beauty alone could. Now I was really intrigued by the invisible Lady Ying.

~~~A/N~~~

Just to give some anticipation.