The Past

The man who Orchard/ Ling Bing (Orchard's name)......

    "Your highness please! You can't, we can't leave you by yourself!"

   "I don't care! I order you to leave!"

   "Bu...But-"

   "Go!" Today was infuriating.....

  ~~~Today~~~

   "Wah! Your highness is great at the bow!"

   "Of course, dear."

    "But I've heard that the prime minister is also fantasti-"

   "Bang!"

   "Please pardon me." I said and left. I always wanted to be the best....I don't want to lose to anyone, anymore.....Abandoned... That event awoken an repugnant trauma within me...

  ~~~End~~~

~~~Flashback~~~

   "Your highness....." She murmured to me.

    "Xiao Qing! Get off of that well, you'll fall."

    "No I won't...."

    "Please I love you!"

  "No....Can you please just stand there and we can talk just like old times. But if you come so far as a step closer I will disappear like Concubine Lang."

   "What happened with....?"

   "Truth be told she and I are not of this world....Our existence is like a dream."

    "What do you mean?

    "I wanted to help you, but I ended up hurting you. You know I didn't want to hurt you or your brother.....But I've hurt both. I wonder if I disappeared would your relationships return to before?"

   "No...Its too late! I don't regret it and neither does he!"

   "No your wrong....I'm like a dream...But your relation and every little things together, every drop cannot be erased."

  "No...No..."

   "Trust me...When you wake up next morning you'll wonder if everything was a dream....No one will cling to a dream."
"But promise me to be a good Emperor." I nodded thinking she was joking, if I'd known maybe I wouldn't have. And with that she closed her eyes with her head toward the sky. I looked up to where she was facing in the night sky....The stars ★ were in a circle formation and light enveloped her and then it disappeared and it took her with them...

~~~End~~~

~~~A/N~~~

The Video has English Lyrics so please put on captions in Youtube it looks like this [CC]

I actually based the plot line off of 6 mixes of Chinese drama. If I get more than 10 likes, I'll give you guys the names in the next chapter.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)╮(─▽─)╭

P.S. the pic is one of them!