Misunderstandings

~Hong Er's POV~
I came, charging into Imperial father's library and confronted him.
"Why won't you let Imperial mother go? Why must you torment him...so? Can you not send him to Ganye Temple*?" I pleaded.
"I cannot." He said solemnly.
"Imperial mother fainted once again because of his guilt? Did you know he was drugged and raped? Did you know he almost died a couple weeks ago? Did you his hands are always so cold and brittle like that of a dead corpse? Did you know he only wears rags that are even less than the servants since he sold all the pretty gowns and jewelry except those blood jade bracelets for food and charcoal because he love you? Do you know that he keeps repeatedly falling dangerously ill because he's malnourished since servants switch out his food and no one would repair the leak in his roof? And when he tried to do it himself, he nearly slipped and died? Do you know that the reason he bears all this with no complaints because he loves you and thinks this is for you to take your anger out on him as his punishment and redemption from the gods for a crime that was not his fault?!" I yelled, with the loss of logic.
"I already knew, I do not hate him, but I cannot face him," Imperial father began to explain "I raped his sister, robbed him of his freedom and manhood, and murdered the woman he loved...He cannot forgive me...I wish I can set him free...But I can't. I don't know how to make it up to him...I don't want him to leave so I'm binding him."
"But I am sure he will forgive you! Love conquers all! He loves you too, an eye for an eye! He will view it as a form of punishment! So please he is so sickly, he might not make it..." And as soon as the words departed from lips he ran off immediately with me trailing behind. He closed the doors but I heard his screaming and shooting as why is Imperial mother's condition was so terrible and ordered to lope of the head of those that switched Imperial mother...perhaps father? Nah I will keep call him mother. That switched Imperial mother's meals and ordered a bowl of highly nutritious bowl of porridge and soup for when Imperial mother had awoken as he could not yet stomache the normally rich, greasy and heavy. food.
~A/N~
* 感業寺
Next chapter most likely Epilogue!
And on the sequels I will do Hong Er's first and then Han Ling's.
I had a mini panic attack when I went to see my stories I had to check 3 times cuz the first two times it said I had none and I was horrified!
Sorry if short chp. Operating on 1hr of sleep.