The Plan

After the tiresome gathering I went back to my living quarters. I had been arranged with my original maids that served the male me. So they understand the situation. When it was time to bath I changed into the butler's uniform and used some make up to make my skin seem darker and use skin colored mascara to make my lashes seem shorter but thank god in this era most men have long hair, so all I did was tie my hair in a long braid that went down back. I followed Di Lian (帝蓮); one of the maids instructions to the eunuchs bathing area. I saw many men staring at me when I walked in, but I didn't care I walked to the changing area and started to strip. They were still eyeing me, some even followed me there even though followed me even though they looked like they just came out. While no of them were looking I quickly put a towel on because they would know because I still had my you know what....Because most of the male servants had their thing removed..... I quickly washed my hair and my surrounding areas. I quickly went in and left quickly. I another butler on my way back. He was stepping on stones in a white tang zhuang (what they wore) with out shoes. It must punishment. I Shouldn't be sticking my nose in others business, after all it will only bring more trouble......But he could get in trouble....I finally gave in to the nosy part me and walked up to him and began giving him a lecture.

"Even if its punishment you could still get in trouble."
--------------

  Everyone I don't post these author notes because I dislike wasting your time, but I'm posting this to know how many are like following and waiting for the next chapter I will first post and work on the chapter with the most people waiting for it.  Also I have writers block....that is why I haven't been updating some of my older projects but please enjoy this small sliver. ( ´ ▽ ' )
(┳Д┳)
╥﹏╥o
(╥﹏╥)o
ಥ_ಥ\
(;´□`)/
╮(─▽─)╭
ヽ(´ー`)┌