Logic Versus Panic

~~~Ling Bing's POV ~~~

    I heard a noise, which startled me...But it was something useless. It was probably one of the servants, who scurried away probably frightened that she or he had disturbed me and had incurred my wrath...Though I'm nothing like that... I immediately leaped off of the tree and landed gracefully with my gown flowing in the wind with my hair framing my face. I had return to the palace since I had to return to my palace in case Hong ge comes.

~~~Hong Yan's POV~~~

  I stood and hid behind a wall, no wonder I haven't seen Bing Bing, but what if I was wrong...I did recall he mentioned he had a sister...And I was prepared to find out. I didn't care that if he or she was sick but the truth...It was far more important.

      Later that night I returned not as Hong ge but as the Emperor. He saw me, shocked I had come at this time of the night. I waved off all the servants as I grabbed and carried her or him in my arms to the bed I laid him on the white silk, I tore off his mask, I caught a whiff of Magnolia and Orchird; Of Mature Charm and Nobility...That when I saw the nape of his neck as I was intaking his scent I saw the petal like mark on his neck.

                          It was Bing Bing.

~~A/N~~

Sorry for not updating so long summer assignments and I was sick for a while. Right now I have my AP American Assignment and I had to write a report about  a book called The Once and Future King~So hard~