Inconceivable

The darkness faded away as I felt a slight pressure on my abdomen as if two small hands were putting a slight pressure on it. I had felt faintly aroused, and as I tried to move my hands then I realized as I try to move them that they were restrained. And only then that the sounds of soft moans and a creaking sound of a bed. As I finally opened my eyes Harmony was on top of me, continuing what she was doing, never realizing that I was now conscious from the drugs but my guess is that the wine was also laced with aphrodisiac as I too was moaning. I lost to the drug, and perhaps my love lost to the desire and tradition of leaving an offspring, and perhaps my logic lost to the primitive and innate instincts to breed. The next morning all that happened in her bedroom was blurry with only a few fragments of kisses, my hands running down her back and over her supple breasts... And her arched back as we both reached the climax. I woke up with her arms on my chest, as I quickly ran out only with my undergarments and a thin layer. I was absolutely terrified of him finding out, of what will happen to me, to my family, to Harmony, to her family, and to Hong Yan.
But a few months later an announcement scared me more so.
"There's a celebration to celebrate Harmony's pregnancy and rise to rank from 答应 to 常在 ." Hong Yan exclaimed to me.
I dropped my cup at the news and then weekly said "T... That's great!", half scared and half zealous with fervour as the cup bounced off the ground "Sent her the twin blood jade bracelets and my gold esclavage."
"I knew you would be excited for her, I want you to be responsible for her." He said pulling me closer to him.
And in his arms the dark and twisted thoughts appeared in my mind, and that demon whispered... "Kill the child, before it kills you." During the whole time I was responsible for Harmony and the child, I stayed away from them, afraid of what I would do to them both.
And the day she had given birth to a baby boy with my eyes, one of her maids urgently requested me.
"Please niang niang, go to An (Harmony's last name) Concubine's side! She has fallen unconscious after giving birth to the 7th Prince and she keeps calling for you and this 'Bing Bing Ge Ge' repeatedly."
And I immediately rushed to her side one hand holding the little fragile Prince and one look from those chestnut eyes that so resembled mine an with my other tightly grasping her hand in disbelief that I could've killed my own flesh and blood and more importantly ended this innocent life...Robbing it of its chance to live.
~A/N~
Photo Time

~A/N~Photo Time