Birthday Boy (Barnes x reader)

Mildly NSFW

Song #1: Crash by Usher      Song #2: Fade by Kanye West

"Why does it have to be so loud in here?!"

"I know, right?! I can't even hear myself think!"

"My ears are gonna be ringing for weeks!"

"Oh my god," you finally broke in, having to yell over the loud music and heavy bass that you could feel reverberating through the floor. "How old are you two?!"

"Too damn old for this!" Bucky replied with a scowl that he'd been wearing since the team walked into the Vegas nightclub a mere twenty minutes ago.

"Quit being an old fuddy-duddy," you laughed, linking an arm with Natasha, who in turn grabbed Wanda, each of you slamming down your drinks before heading out to the dance floor together. "You're the one who said that Vegas sounded fun! So have fun!"

With the boys left behind at the table, the three of you decided that they weren't going to keep you from having a good time. Steve, Bucky and Sam looked on as the music changed to something slower, though no less booming and deafening; Sam was swaying along to the music and contemplating joining you, while the other two nursed their drinks and looked they were just waiting for it all to be over.

Would you mind if I still loved you? Would you mind if things don't last?

"Are you guys just gonna sit there all night, or are you gonna get off your asses and dance with a lady or two?"

"I don't think I can do that," Steve nodded towards where you and the other girls had settled in, "not really my style. But look at them, Buck," he nudged his friend firmly, "it does look like fun, right?"

Bucky reluctantly glanced up in your direction but quickly cast his eyes away and back to the drink in his hand, "yeah, sure."

Would you mind if I hold onto you so that I won't crash?

Nat had caught the quick look from him, even amongst a floor full of people, the Widow didn't miss a single detail. "Hey, (Y/N), you still got the hots for Barnes? He's checking you out." But before you had a chance to utter a single syllable in reply, her hands grabbed your waist and pulled you tight against her, moving against you with her hips pressed against yours and a hand moving into your hair. Her fingers gently wrapped around a few strands and pulled, leaning you back so she could brush her lips against your skin, barely ghosting a touch against it, leaving you shivering at the sensation.

"Play along," she said into your ear playfully, nibbling at the ear that Bucky would be able to see. "He's hooked."

"Holy mother of...oh, lord," Sam gasped, fumbling to set his drink on the table and nearly missing. "What are they doing?"

"What? Who?" Steve asked, following Sam's stare to the three of you. By now, Wanda had joined in, her body holding you against Nat's as you all moved together; her hands were gently toying with the edge of your skirt just enough to flash a little more skin their way. "Um...dancing?" he replied with a hard swallow and a clearing of his throat, his eyes growing wider by the second. "I think."

And I really, really, wanna love you

And I'm really, really only yours

Even if it don't last forever, I wanna let you know

We really had something special, it's hard tryna let it go

"This is a good song," Bucky mumbled to himself, though Steve picked up on it.