Explanations

Yaaaaay, another update! Woot woot! This one is a bit shorter, but I wanted to give you one before the craziness of finals start soon! This is my last official week of the semester.

Not much to say, but thank you as always :) don't forget to vote & comment. I'm forever grateful for all of you.

LOVE YOU!!!

"So you're telling me you killed her... and then you killed her boyfriend?" I asked quietly, sitting across from him, keeping the distance legit. Zayn doesn’t question my choice to keep my distance. He understood why I was like this. It isn’t everyday a girl hears from a guy she’s falling for that he just killed two people for absolutely no reason behind it.

He nodded.

"I thought-"

"I'm not how I used to be, remember that. This happened before. That's when I met Henley."

I didn't have to ask what he meant by Henley. From what I had analyzed on my own, I knew she played a big role of keeping him sane and not letting him become a destructive monster all over again.

It's enough as it is knowing he's a vampire, but just the thought of him killing somebody makes me cringe and my stomach churn. Cinna was a pretty bitchy girl, don’t get me wrong, but I can kind of understand why. Just because she had it out for Zayn, she didn’t have to accidentally bump into me.

"Does she have it out for you or something?" I questioned.

Zayn grabbed his coffee from the table, taking a sip and sighing before he replied. "She has it out for everyone honestly. It isn’t just me anymore. She hates seeing people happy. And now that I’m on that path to being happy again, it bugs her. So now, she has her mind set on making sure it doesn’t happen. I don’t let it bother me. She knows it won’t happen, but I’ll let her try anyway.”

Just when I was about to smile about Zayn being able to find his happiness again, I couldn’t hold back an eyeroll once cocky Zayn came back in full effect.

I could see why she was unhappy though. The old Zayn had no mercy on them. She was just an innocent person, as well as her boyfriend who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But Zayn is the example of change. Sure, he may be ridiculously moody from time to time, but I'm sure he has to kind of live with the mistakes he's made in the past.

"I believe that if she wouldn't have gone through a full transition, she wouldn't be as angry with the whole situation," Zayn added.

"What do you mean?"

"When you're a uh, vampire, your emotions are heightened. If she would have remained human, the most she would have gone through is a short term depression. But since she did change as well as witness her boyfriend's death, she's angry and it's not just with me. Suddenly, she can be angry with anybody who has ever hurt her."