Chances

Hi guys!!!! Wooo! An update in less than a month, are y'all proud?!?!

I'm currently watching dancing with the stars (go bethers!) and it's amazeballs.

Guys. It's almost done. Wtf. Would you guys read another story if I started one? I hope you would!

UPDATE 2/14/15 - LOL NEW AUTHOR SPEAKING; DONT PANIC THE BOOK IS NOT OVER, ITS FAR FROM, I HAVE LOTS IN STORE FOR YOU GUYS :D

What do you guys think of Steal My Girl? I'm so excited for the video and the rest of the album!

Thank you all for being so fucking supportive. It's the best feeling in the world.

This is so unedited so I'm so sorry, pls don't be a grammar nazi.

Also, there may be scenes or talks about suicide (not really but I still think I should warn you.)

I love you.

GRACIAS.

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love talking to y'all!!! Muah.

*

*

*

*

I took in deep breath of the spring air, closing my eyes as the light & fresh wind hit my face.

These are the sort of days I live for. The calm, perfect weather of Windsor Valley was upon us once again & it was a refreshing feeling.

It was too long of of a fall and winter.

The earth was coming back to us slowly.

Your emotions are heightened, your senses, your smell, your touch, your sight, your hearing. Everything around you is going on all at once and you don't know whether to find it beautiful or overwhelming.

Zayn's words rang through my head, remembering when I asked him to explain what being a vampire was all about. Being the difficult person he can be at times, I didn't know if he dreaded being the creature he was or if a part of him at least enjoyed it.

A part had to have, right? Why would someone so miserable cling onto immortality if they despised it so much? Why not be put out of your own misery instead of roaming the earth for decades, centuries even, drowning in it?

Maybe, it wasn't as bad as they made it all seem.

What could beat the infinity amount of power in your hands? You had the option to feel, or feel nothing at all, yet still be able to live.

Who wouldn't want that?

--

"How do you become a vampire exactly?" I asked, running my fingers through his soft, raven black hair as his eyes fluttered closed.

"Na-" he sighed, struggling to open his eyes.

This was the easiest way to distract him.

"Hey. I'm just curious, baby. If I had other vampire friends, I would, you know, ask them..." I giggled nervously, hoping to relieve some of the tension from the question.

"Well," he bit his lip. "You'd have to die with vampire blood in your system."

I furrowed my brows. That seemed easy.

"That's it?"

He chuckled. "Definitely not. When someone wakes up after death, they're not automatically a vampire. They're in transition."