Learning

I love those moments where I'm just on a roll, and I do two updates in one week. Woooowtch. It does pay off during a break from school.

Speaking of school, I passed with all B's. I'm not smart, wah. lol. College is hard, so make sure y'all study. AND DON'T PROCRASTINATE.

Guys, keep voting. Like... don't stop. If you're reading, take the time to vote. It literally only takes a second of your time. :] I don't like ghost readers.

I want to see if you guys actually read these, so make sure you read my offer down at the bottom after you read.

OH OH OH. There's a trailer on the side. [: check it out, yeah? It's by @DirectionatorHater

If you ever wanna make me one, do it, and I'll dedicate a chapter to you. <3

Fingers ran through my hair gently, in the most soothing manner. My eyes were lightly closed, enjoying the light traces in my hair a little too much.

I didn’t know where else to go after the events that happened earlier with Cassie. I didn’t know who was home, and whoever it was, I didn’t want them to have to put up with my grumpiness, due to the fact that I wouldn’t be able to talk to them about it.

So, I went to the first person I could think of. Zayn. Although he wasn’t the one who just found out for sure what his best friend was, he knew what I was feeling because I had to find out what he was, and what the rest of my friends were. Zayn was the only person I could think of that I could talk to about what happened without him thinking that I was on drugs or that something was wrong with me in the head.

“What did you say it was called again?” I asked, slowly opening my eyes. Once they were fully opened, my dull ones met his unusual, vivid ones. I highly doubt it’s possible to get tired of looking into them. They’re those type of eyes that you could find yourself getting lost in, but he’s the one who lead you back.

“Advanced Pain Infliction, such a unique name, right?” he chuckled. “She can control how much pain she wants the other person in. Seeing as she was able to inflict that much pain in your head, she’s known about this for awhile. Or she’s been practicing. But, it doesn’t start with the pain infliction; it starts with telekinesis –being able to control things with her mind. It can be powerful, again, depending on how advanced she is on her magic. It probably started with her being able to close doors without having to physically do it, or lighting a candle without needing a match. If Cassie says she doesn’t know what she’s doing, then maybe she isn’t lying. Since she probably has nobody to talk to about it, she’s been toying around with it.”

Slowly, I lifted my head from his lap, going back into a sitting position and facing him. It was terrifying knowing that she could do all of that without having to do anything else. That meant my mom knew how to do things like that. If she wouldn’t have taken mine & Mason’s ability to have powers, then we’d probably do that, too.

I guess this is the time where I’m supposed to thank my mom for doing what she did, because I can’t even bear the thought of doing that to someone. Not after experiencing what it’s like. I wouldn’t even wish that upon my worst enemy. That’s how bad the pain is.

“How ‘powerful’,” I lifted my fingers to put air quotes around ‘powerful’, “can the telekinesis get?”

Zayn bit his lip, obviously contemplating whether he should tell me or not. Was it so bad that he had to take it into consideration about telling me or not? If so, I didn’t know if I was prepared to hear what possible damage my best friend could do just with this telekinesis thing.