Experiences

The voting for this bonus chapter was 11 no's, out of 225 total votes. So for those of you that wanted this bonus chapter, here ya go. For those of you that didn't, I'm sorry but you guys got outvoted. However, if you still wish to read the smut, I will put a dotted line signifying the beginning of the smutty part, that way you guys can skip straight to it. If you read the whole chapter, you'll run into drug use in the beginning.

*Again, I'm not perpetuating drug use, this bonus chapter was a dare, its just for fun and was based off of votes*

This chapter will include drug use and sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised.

*
*

*I apologize for spelling\grammar errors, even if I revised this ten thousand times lol*

Me and Zayn were lying on his couch, watching 'How To Get Away With Murder'. The show was enthralling, but unfortunately as much as I tried to watch it, my mind kept drifting towards a series of thoughts I've been having for the past few days. Not being able to hold it in any longer, I finally spilled.

"I wanna try something." I told Zayn, biting my lip in anticipation.

"What is it?" He asked as he tightened his arms around my waist.

I giggled lightly, "no you're going to think its stupid."

He grinned, "no I'm not babe just tell me."

I quickly stood up as he plopped himself up with his elbows.

"Where are you going?" He yelled as I started walking out the door.

"It's a surprise!" I yelled back. "I figured that we might as well do something human, since we're in the midst of whatever this is with Cinna." I said smirking. "Just chill, I'll be back tonight, love you!"

I closed the door behind me and walked out towards my car.

I then took the liberty to dial the only person who I figured that could help me, "Hey Mason, I know this sounds really weird but I need a huge favor."

*
*

Mason's always been a good kid. His grades were always good, he never had any problems with anyone because I mean, how could he? Mason's one of the friendliest kids I know, aside from the fact that he's my annoying little brother whom I love to death- literally. He always had it good with football and I knew he wasn't one to usually do drugs or anything. So when he told me he's smoked a joint or two, I wasn't mad. Heck, I wasn't even surprised. The kid deserved to let loose sometimes, especially with the shit that my mom put us through.

I've only smoked a few times in my
life- literally I can count all the times I've smoked with one hand- but that was back in high school.

Mason gave me the number of one of his friends who just so happened to deliver. No, not deliver pizza. His name was Joe and he was actually a really sweet kid. 18, and ran a pretty hefty business when it came to the notorious greens that the earth had to offer.

I sat in my car patiently waiting for him to come out. Zayn spamming my phone, trying to get me to tell him what the big 'surprise' is. He finally walked out, the plastic baggy dangling in his hand.

"Hey." I said with a friendly smile.

"Hey" he smiled back, "you wanted to cap a dub right?"

I sat there dumbfounded, "um, I guess... sorry it's just, I don't really do this kind of stuff."

He laughed, "no worries dude, whenever you 'cap' you're buying off of, so right now, you're capping a dub off me because you're buying $20 worth of weed. Simple enough?"