15

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?' Bruce Wayne- the REAL, sober Bruce Wayne- asked as I "allowed" him to peck me before breakfast.
"No. But I'm not good at acting mad."
"You don't get angry often, do you?"
I said no.
In the end Bruce slowly fell in love with me, and asked for my forgiveness.
"Maybe." I had told him, sitting far away on the bed, but a little closer than last time. Just to show him that boundaries were being set temporarily.
I just wasn't sure if he was still acting or not. I might as well keep my distance, but it was hard.
"You sure acted like some weirdo rapist." I laughed, karate chopping some bacon with my teeth. (Beautiful way to show how delicious bacon is)
"I WAS DRUNK, OK?"
"Yeah right."
"Women don't usually object." He moaned, drinking some juice.
"But I'm a teenager."
"Fuck you."
"You wish."
Bruce frowned.
Alfred glided down the stairs like the fucking ninja butler he is.
"Good morning Master Bruce, Alo."
"Mornin. When's the game?" Bruce asked, scrolling on his phone.
"Game?" I questioned.
"The game's at ten in the afternoon, Master Bruce."
"Thanks."
"You are welcome."
"Game?" I tried again. Alfred acted as if shooting hoops, and I understood.
"Are you playing Bruce?" I booped (auto-correct once made it say boiled) his nose to annoy him.
Like I said, I can't act angry.
"Cute, but no. Alfred says I have to improve my public image." He stuffed bacon into his mouth. I secretly took his last piece and laughed inwardly as he felt for it while still looking at his phone.
"What are you doing?"
Bruce turned his phone towards me. A picture of us was there. A headline read:

Bruce & Girl Suspected
Bruce Wayne and his teenage girlfriend have not been seen for about a month. People suspect that they are the infamous Batman and Dragonclaw. Due to the fact that the girl appeared a few days after the female vigilante's first appearance, there are reasons to suspect this is true. When questioning Commissioner Gordon, we got the following response: "I do not know the identity of these vigilantes, but there is no logical explanation to why Bruce Wayne and the girl could be them. End of disscussion." Before he walked away to do more police things. What our public thinks? BO-RING.

"I have a name, you know." I told the article. Bruce laughed.
"I don't think they really care about you."
"That's nice."
He laughed again.
"Come on. Let's get ready for the game."
It seemed to take Bruce an hour to get ready. Mainly he sat on the bed shirtless, watching me hopefully. As if I was going to walk over and hug him and tell him I forgave him.
Tempting... but no. Even if his abs called out to me, I wasn't going to give in that easily. Or at least... I hoped I didn't.
I sat in a chair, fully dressed in some jeggings and an orange shirt.
"Are you ever going to get dressed?" I inquired. Bruce sighed and pulled a cotton shirt over his head, standing up as he did. He walked passed me and towards the borough. An assortment of things lay on it. Gels, colognes, a half-hidden box of... nooooooooope. Ignore that. I stood up to push some things to block it more.
Bruce, not noticing, picked up one of the most used bottles and sprayed some on himself. My favorite scent instantly filled the room. I froze as if in a daze as my body heated up, hormones going crazy.
My weakness was cologne. Especially Bruce's colgne.
He seemed to notice and caught me before I toppled over from the stong smell. I was pulled by my arm and into his chest. I took a deep breath, thankful for the save.
"Alo, are you fine?"
I laughed lightly. "Yes. Just a little woozy, that's all."
"We can stay if you don't feel well."
"No, its not that." I assured him, wrapping my arms around his neck in an almost drunken state. Being so close to the source of the cologne had me sleepy.
Bruce dragged me to the bed an layed me down, sitting next to me.
"Are you drunk?" He asked, curious.
"I guess you can call it that." I took a veeeery deep breath and sighed. The smell was like a fresh cloud of pure oxygen, like the air at banks or hospitals. It made my chest feel like a cloud. Within the freshness was a hint of coolness, or what the bottle would label as "hot, sexy, and intriguing."
"What kind of cologne do you use?" I asked, almost brainwashed. Scents had an overwhelming power over me, and this one made me curl up into Bruce. He seemed confused and slightly pleased.
"Why? Is it making you sick?"
"No!" I yelled, giddy. "Don't stop using it."
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." Bruce announced. Alfred walked in with a silver tray with glasses of water. He spoke in his usual Britich accent,
"I came to remind you that the game starts in an hour and a half, precisely. Also, Clay has moved out and has full trust in you of keeping our... drunken... Alo safe. Is she ok?"
"I honestly don't know. It all started when I put on my cologne."
Through the daze I barely processed the thing about Clay. My melted brain took it as a good thing. So it stayed like that, and I cuddled into Bruce.
"Bruce." I yawned, stretching in his arms and kissing him lightly. "If there's something you should know, men's cologne works on me. Very effectively."
He smirked like a badass.
"Well, then. You're going to regret telling me that."
That's when I recovered. Alfred looked like he was trying not to laugh.
"Yeah right. Let's go before I pass out like the bitch I am."
I got up and out, confused at how the cologne had such a stong effect on me. The most I usually got was stopping dead-cold in my tracks and taking a deep breath.
Before I left I checked the brand, but it was written so violently on the jet glass bottle that I couldn't read it. That, and that it was a very dark shade of grey. I shrugged and walked off. Whatever it was, Bruce would remember.