Random Chapter BAAAAI

This is a random Chapter that will have crazy shit so eather read or skip, your choice. I recomend u read.
Dedicated to flaming-rose cuz she kinda forced me into it fuuuuuuuuuu

  Random day in le time skip will have no effect whatsoever in the plot of real story

  "I'm not doing it." Bruce frowned at me.
  "Why nooot." I whined, shaking him.
  "Braiding hair is for girls."
  "Do it and I'll give you a surprise!" I cheered.
  "No. Last time you gave me a surprise it was torture."
  "I'll be nice this time. I promise."
  "Fiiiiiiine."
  So I sat in Bruce's lap as he attemped to braid my wet hair.
  Suddenly there was a crash and the window shattered into a billion peices. In the rubble stood KK, my old friend, and Laura was perched on her shoulder.
  Now, Laura was a hamster-sized-ninja-cat/human thing that was fueled by candy. She was crazy.
  "SURPRIIIIISE!" She squeaked. "Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Alo. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. He-"
  "WHAT DO YOU WANT LAURA?!" I grumbled.
  "Do you have candy?"
  "No." I'd learned from experience to never give Laura candy. Ever.
  "Hey Batman?" She looked- er, glared?- at Bruce.
  "How did you..." He stuttered.
  "DO YOU HAVE CANDY?!" Laura practicaly yelled at him. Bruce shook his head, still dazed.
  "YOU'RE RUDE!" She sobbed, and crept int KK's shirt pocket in a depressed state.
  "So, how's it going?" KK asked.
  "CAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Laura's muffled voice screeched from the pocket, and she jumped out holding a chocolate rock.
  "KK, did you leave that there for meeeeeee?" She asked. KK said she had no idea it was there.
  Laura ripped the wrapper off and stuffed the thing in her tiny mouth. Three seconds later she was human sized.
  "WHAT THE HEL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHA T THE HELL WHAT THE-" Buce smashed himself on the floor. Laura walks over and pulled him by his hair.
  "U ded?"
  Laura was the only creature who could talk in a way it sounded like a text message.
  "LOL Bruce's ded 2day." She squealed.
  "Laura... please... just don't talk text." KK ordered.
  "You never let me have fuuuuun. I think we need to change things around here." She snapped her fingers.

Laura: *Looks at fourth wall* that's more like it! ;)

Alo: Laura, wathefu did you do now?

Laura: I changed the way this book is being written! *waves at author and all you people*

Author: *waves back*

KK: *facepalms* Laura has single-handedly broken the fourth wall.

Bruce: Wait... we're in a book?

Laura: yes. This book is a fan fiction of you because the author (alondra) is addicted to you. You are actually a cartoon character made by Bob kane. Your love for her is fake. So there.

Bruce: whaaaaaaa..... 0-0

Alo: fine. *hands Bruce copy of this book* *Looks at Laura* there's a candystore fifty miles from here.

Laura: GOT IT *teleports to candystore*

KK: yeah I'm just going to make sure she doesn't turn the world into chocolate.
*randomly floats out of window*

Bruce: *already at chapter 5* WHAT THE HECK AM I READING?! HOW DOES THIS STUFF HAVE 9.SOMETHING VIEWS AND 3XX VOTES?!?!?!?! (BTW THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME READERS!!!! :3)

Alo: Uh... Surprise? -_-

Bruce: -_____________________- I hate your surprises.