4

I woke up in a strange room. I was under a pile of blankets and next to me was... BRUCE WAYNE! WHAT AM I DOING HERE! Oh. Yeah. I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I snuggled in closer to him and tried to go back to sleep. His heart beat strongly under my my head, and a calm, warm feeling ran over me. Is this what love felt like? If it was, I liked it. Bruce stirred in his sleep.
"Mmmm... Alo..."
"What's up Batty?" I whispered.
"I love you so much... Alo..."
"I love you too Batty."
I pulled the blankets up to his chin and went to take a shower. The bathroom was so big! I turned on the warm water and let it loosen my muscles. Looking at my shoulder I noticed a scar where the pipe had stabbed me. I was lucky to be alive, and it was all thanks to Batman. I smiled and washed my hair.
When I finished, I wrapped myself in one of the softest towels in the world and tiptoed out of the bathroom to get some clothes. Bruce was still asleep, so I could pick my clothes calmly. I started rummaging through my shirts when a low growl came from somewhere behind me. I looked back to see nothing there.
"BOO!" Bruce jumped off the bed, a sheet over his head like a ghost.
"OH MY GOSH BRUCE YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY TOWEL!" I yelled, ripping the sheet off his head. Bruce blushed and faceplanted onto the bed.
"Sorry." Bruce laughed into the pillow and I changed at full speed. When I was done I jumped on top of him.
"OOF!" He groaned. I turned him over and sat on his stomach.
"I forgive you, but you owe me."
"Owe you wha-"
I cut him off with a kiss and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. He broke the spell a minute later.
"Got you." He smirked.
"Wait what?"
Bruce rolled us over and we fell off the bed, me on top of him. I pushed off his chest and sat on his stomach again. I crossed my arms.
"That wasn't very nice Batman."
"Fighting crime is ma thing." Bruce shrugged, playing around.
"And I'm the bad guy?" I followed.
"First degree murder: Suffocation by a deliciously addicting kiss." He had won, and he knew it. I flicked his forehead.
"Superheroes." I teased. "Always doing good. Where's Bad Boy Batman when you need him?"
"Says the eighteen year old girl that fell in love with a thirty year old man with an outlaw background."
"Nineteen in a month." I reminded him. "And you kissed me first."
"No, Batman did."
"No. You did Bruce. You had your mask off when you kissed me."
"Hey!" He complained. "That doesn't qualify as being Bruce! I still had my outfit on!"
"But I could see your Bruce Wayne face." Bruce shook his head and pointed at me, laughing.
"We have a winner!"
I punched him lightly and got up. Today he was going to show me the Bat Cave!

I gasped at the sight infront of me. Screens filled the giant cave, maps and alarms. A few secret police files flashed on the computers. The Batmobile was parked at the center of the huge cave. A few stray bats flew around and hung on the ceiling. It was beautiful. Batman came up from behind me.
"When the mansion burned down, we rebuilt it brick for brick, with, of course, a few remodeling-
"In the foundation of the southeastern wing." I finished for him, looking around. Batman nodded and walked towards the screens.
"I got something for you." He said.
"Ooh really!"
"Yep. But I thought you acted more like a dragon than a bat, Dragonclaw."
"Dragonclaw?" I mused.
"Your name. Or you don't like it?" Batman started pulling something out of a box.
"It's not that, I love it. But what name?"
"Your new," He held up the object for me to see. "Superhero name."
It was a suit, very much like his. It was black, but the mask had dragon horns and the place where bat symbols should have been instead was a simple dragon.
"Wait..." I said. "Is that mine?!"
Batman smiled and nodded.
"I present, Gotham City's new superhero, after me of course." He teased. "Training starts tomorrow."
We left the Bat Cave, or Dragon Lair as he said I could call it, and watched a movie in our room. Alfred had some days off to visit family and we were going to some time alone to train me. I fell asleep in Bruce's arms as the movie rolled on.