~Chapter 12~

-Better Again.

(Elena's POV- Five Months Later)

Man I hate recovery.

I mean who does? Even though it does get you out of having to do any actual work, or having to do anything really. It gets boring. AND I HAD TO DO IT FOR FIVE MONTHS! I only got out of my bed to use the bathroom or take a shower. Everything else was brought to me, by my personal servants of "Life and Death" as May and Krystal call themselves.

They had decided to have a name for their service. That was four days after I got out of the hospital. So that is all they have been making me say instead of their names. But hey, they are getting me food on my command so I can't complain. They have been staying at my house. Both would stay in the day, then one will go home in the night while the other stays here in the guest room. They take turns in staying at my house. They both have moved most of their clothes into the guest bedroom.

I have been also going to the doctor every two weeks for check ups. I had just gotten home with Krystal since she was taking me to the doctor today. May stayed at my place to clean up a bit and to start moving her stuff out. I found out that I am fully healed but to still be careful for the next week.

I got into my bedroom to see it has finally been organized. The boys insisted that they will get me something every week. That ranged from balloons, to teddy bears the size of me, to chocolates, to food, to clothes and shoes even. Just imagine how much stuff I had gotten. It was a lot. Well, considering their are three of them, giving stuff from each of them, every week, for the space of five months. I guess you would think that would add up to a lot quickly.

So things were always everywhere. I think I ate more chocolate in the past five months, then in my whole life time. But I am not complaining. I also think the boys managed to get me a whole new wardrobe in the past five months. They bought a lot of clothes for me too. They have good taste in clothes not going to lie. Surprisingly, they also some how got the right size for me, every time they went shopping. Good at guessing sizes, I guess.

I owe all of my friends big time for helping me recover. Especially Krystal, who had twisted her left arm and couldn't use it for a whole month. Even though I told her to rest she wanted to help. And she insisted she was not going to stop helping me, to rest an arm that will heal faster than me. She just said that she was not going to use the arm until it was healed. And that's what she did for the whole month. The four months after she was doing more around the house since she had both arms working instead of one.

Overall everyone healed fast. But still had check ups every few weeks to make sure. You could definitely look at us now and think we were never badly hurt. It took like two months for all of our cuts and bruises to disappear. They left little unnoticeable scars, ones that even you wouldn't know were there if you didn't look at were your cut use to be. It was the stuff like twisted limbs or broken bones that really took all the time.

But moving on from recovery talk. Let's talk about the cool stuff. So, I'm a spy for The Company. Along with Alex, Krystal, May, Seven, and Aiden. So they each have a huge house like mine, and a fast and cool looking car. And of course we can't forget about the cool spy stuff. Stuff that our powers can't do or incase we can't use our powers will take their place. We are new bees so we will have classes on how to use this stuff before someone accidentally grappling hooks someone's butt. Probably would be Aiden who does that. He likes to press buttons a lot. In an elevator, he will press every floors button before our floor just so he can press the buttons. So we have to make sure to be an extra five minutes early to by time for that.

We also have cool light, fitted mission suits. Mostly so we can move freely more, and not have so much weight.

The girls and I wear this.