~Chapter 25~

-Wake Up Call

(Alex POV- A Few Weeks Later- The Morning)

I wake up to my alarm clock. It's been along few weeks. Over the time Elena and Aiden have been recovering. But we nearly lost them to death twice. It was a huge wake up call for us all. We never realized how easy it is to lose a friend, someone close to you. Till that night both Elena and Aiden's hearts stopped.

~Flashback~

Night of the accident.

I was in Aiden's hospital room. He was sound asleep and I was slowly drifting off into my own. Then, the constant beeping went straight. I jumped up immediately and doctors and nurses came running in. They told me to leave, and I didn't fight back. Aiden wouldn't want me to fight back. As soon as I got into the hall I saw the rest of my friends being pushed into the hall. Only they were in Elena's room. I walked over to them to see them in a panic.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Elena's...... heart.... monitor.... went flat." May said between sobs.

Only then did I realize what happened in Aiden's room. It hit me so quickly I was stuck in place. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Alex why aren't you in Aiden's room?" Luna managed to ask.

"His... heart.... monitor..... went flat too." I said sobbing.

"We might have lost both of our friends." Seven said tears streaming down his face.

"All because of you." Krystal said looking at me.

"What?" I asked looking up.

"Why are you even here? Still?" She asked bitterly.

"Because I care for my friends." I retorted.

"Really? Because last time I checked, caring for your friends doesn't include TRYING TO GET THEM KILLED!" She said yelling.

"I never mean to!" I yelled back.

"WELL SAY THAT TO ELENA! WHO IS BACK IN HOSPITAL! FOR THE SECOND TIME!" She yelled.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN!" I yelled back.

"That's always the problem with you! Isn't it!?" She yelled.

"Is what!?" I yelled.

"YOU NEVER MEAN TO! YOU NEVER KNOW!" She yelled.

"BECAUSE I DON'T!" I yell.

"WELL YOU SHOULD! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON HER! NOW, NOT ONLY IS IT HER! BUT AIDEN TOO! Just go. I won't stand by and let you hurt my best friend and yours. Your bad luck." She said.

And with that I left. I went back to the old run down building that I have been living in all this time. I laugh as soon as I reach the door. Knowing that it looks old, but is like brand new on the inside. Fooling people. Looks are deceiving. I make my way to my room and fall onto my bed.

I am bad luck.

~Flashback Over~