A/N More About the Characters

This will help you to understand the characters a lot more. People can get confused about why characters do what they do. So knowing a little more history and personality always helps. This will go deeper into the reason for everything the characters do. WARNING ⚠️ THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE, SO READ AT THE COST OF SPOILING THE WHOLE STORY!

(Elena) She  is the main character in the book. In the first chapter she is being taken away from her best friend Molly. That was her first ever friend. She tried to make new friends but once again had to move. After multiple times of moving, Elena finally gives up. She can't and won't be bothered to make friends. She knows she's just going to end up leaving in a years time, so what's the point. She became a very isolated person. Always by herself, rarely talks to anyone, even her own parents. But after her encounter with Krystal she was kind of forced into making friends. And she ended up making more friends than she wanted to. Elena at first didn't like the idea of friends because she didn't have a really friend for years. But after she gets use to them she loves them with all of her heart no matter what she said to them.

(Krystal) When Elena first meet Krystal she was atomically surprised at how up beat and positive she was, even though she just tripped over her stuff and knocked her books over. She notices all of her bright features and she reminds her of Molly. So because of that she doesn't want the same thing to happen again like it did all of those years ago. Elena is very hesitant to become friends or even talk to Krystal. But she quickly grew close to her and loved being her friend. Elena quickly learns that Krystal is an outgoing person once you get to know her. Like the fact that she will argue her way to the top if she has to. Krystal will win an argument (even if it means she has to attack someone, in the middle of a café, with a golf club) and will rarely backdown from one.

(May) Elena meet May at lunch when Krystal took her to meet Seven. May was like her back up if Krystal couldn't help her. May wasn't just her back up. May was always there to support Elena and Krystal and vice versa. May completed the group. Elena, May, and Krystal were the best group of friends ever. They each played a roll that kept them all in one piece. May was the glue, the middle man if you will.  She kept Elena and Krystal from falling apart at times. She even helped them get over arguments. But when it came to choosing sides, she was always the middle man. While she hated it, she was forced to. But no matter who's side she chose, she would always try to fix the problem.

(Seven) Seven is like a second Krystal to Elena. He's there for her and gives her a different POV, like how he sees things. He is quite, most of the time, but tends to sit back an let things play out in front of him. It's almost like watching a free movie to him with all of the drama and things that happen. But although it's his friends, he doesn't like to intervene if he doesn't have to. Especially if it has nothing to do with him. He's like her wing man. He's on the side lines for support when ever Elena needs it. Which is always good to have when your constantly being faced with challenge after challenge after challenge. But He isn't just there to always support Elena. He has also supported everyone else in the book at one time or another. Wither or not they were in the right or the wrong.

(Alex) Elena meet Alex  the same way she meet May. Before he even introduced himself or was introduced, he already gave Elena the idea that he was a prankster, loved to pull jokes, and had good humor. From the start Elena knew she would enjoy his company. But Elena for some reason felt like she already knew him, so it gave her this sense of closeness right away. That's why she was so quick to hug him, even if she just met him. They always had feelings for each other whether they knew it or not, or refused/wanted to except it or not. Alex was outgoing which was the opposite of Elena's personality at the start. But after awhile of being around him and everyone else her personality evolved into more. In the story Alex keeps having to say sorry for all of his mess ups. To Elena, if you say sorry a million times, soon enough you forget it's meaning/it losses it's meaning and you are just now saying it to say it. So, in the end she refuses to accept Alex's apology, afraid she will end up in the hospital again because of something he did. But that doesn't mean she won't still try to mend broken friendships.

(Aiden) He and Alex are inseparable. They are literally hand and glove. They do everything together. Through the whole book their friendship is tested from every challenge they face. Even tho Alex has done some very questionable things Aiden still sticks to his side like the good friend he is. But when Alex was really in the wrong he just knew he couldn't support him. He was there for the one who was in the right.

I hoped this helped you guys out if you struggled to understand why the characters did certain things. Mostly to show their reasoning behind it and every other choice they made it the book.