~Chapter 7~

-Same Road. No Change?

(Elena's POV- A Month Later)

Nothing has changed since the 'argument' between Krystal and Seven. The only thing I can say is it has gotten worse. The girls and I now completely ignore the boys. At lunch I don't sit with Alex anymore. Instead I go to the Library. Its so calm there. Everything feels wrong. And I am not talking about our problem within the group.

I am talking Head Master wise. The Head Master has been strange lately to say the least. He has banned every student from going on missions. Which I don't know why. Those monsters are not going to get rid of them selves, unfortunately. It's not like the adults are doing this. They already had their share of craziness.

But see our school, (the only school in Lestar) is completely secluded. The only thing for a thousand miles is forest. We only go home on summer break. It's to stop us from being distracted with family. So ya, the schools crazy.

But, it's strange. Am I the only one noticing this or is this me trying to distract myself from what's going on? Either way I am going to fix this group. Maybe that's what I am go-

I was pulled out of my thoughts with a knock at my dorm door. I have my own dorm like everyone else. The school doesn't believe in people sharing dorms. I get up from the couch in my living room and go to open the door. I am soon greeted with a soaking wet and unhappy Alex. I bit my lip trying to hold back my laugh. But fail miserably.

"Go on, laugh. I won't feel bad." Alex says with no emotion. He clearly came across a not so happy Water or a not so happy Fire. I burst out laughing and calm down after about a good minute.

"What happened to you? And why did you come to me with this?" I say with a little laugh.

"Well, you see I saw Krystal on the way here annnnnnnnd..." He says carrying the out the 'and'.

"She lit your butt on fire with no remorse." I say in a joking matter.

"Ya, pretty much. So I ended up having to make a Water Cube around my body so I don't burn to death." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"So why are you here, shouldn't you be, oh I don't know, drying yourself off?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him.

"I was coming to talk to you about sorting everything out between everyone." He says like it was obvious.

"I was just thinking about that." I said.

"So can you dry off and call Seven and Aiden and tell them to meet you in the field in the park. And I will call May and Krystal and tell them the same. Say what ever you have to, to get them there. Also say to meet there in ten minutes." I said. He nodded his head and I got to work on convincing Krystal and May to go to the park with me.

-----

After a lot of convincing we finally got them to come. Me and Alex were now in the park waiting for them to arrive. Speak of the devil here comes the girls now. They give me an 'I'm going to kill you' look but I just smile and hug them. Then I see the boys come walking in the distance towards Alex with an 'I'm going to kill you' look too.

"Why are they here?" May asks in a tone of disgust.

"We are trying to help you guys." I say calmly.