~Chapter 13~

-Dress and Tie

(Elena's POV-Next Day- Morning)

So I was in a peaceful loving dream, and was enjoy my dream. But then my phone decided to be annoying and wake me up. Ugh! I grab my phone on the bedside table off the charger and look at the time. It is currently 10:00 a.m. WHY?! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME EVERY TIME PHONE?! I should really put it on silent before I go to bed. That is probably a good idea. I'll do that tonight. If I remember. I hope I do. There is a text message in the group chat that consist of all six of us. Then we have other group chats like one just for the boys and one just for the girls, also one with just your partner so you can talk about mission stuff. Krystal was up first. Like always and woke everyone else up. This is like a recurring think almost every day. Correction. Recurring thing too early, every morning. I need my sleep Krystal.
(Al-Alex, Ad-Aiden, M-May, K-Krystal, S-Seven, E-Elena)

K- WAKE UP STUPIDOS! :D

E- Such a nice way to wake us up this early. :(

K- I know right.

S- I think she ran out of ways to wake us up every morning.

M- Most likely.

E- It is to early for this.

Al- I agree with Elena on this one.

E- Thank you Alex. Someone that gets me!

Ad- Some of us like our sleep.

Ad- Krystal.

K- It's not my fault u guys have a terrible sleep schedule.

S- It really is.

K- How?

E- U made us stay up to watch a movie at my place when I couldn't go to the Movies.

Al- We were up till 2 a.m.

Ad- We still can't recover.

S- Why r we up this early again?

K- WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!!!

E- I love to shop. But nah this is too early for me. Can't I just meet u guys later on?

M- Wait do we have to have like a date or person to go with for this thing?

Ad- Head Master said everyone is going with their partners.

E- We have to match colors don't we?!

K- To look formal yes.

Al- WHY?! I don't want to.

E- Ya, Alex if u forgot your partner aka me is still in this chat.

E- And has feelings. So don't break them. Or I will break u. :)

M- Burned!

S- She went there! :O

K- She told u!

Ad- Not a morning person, I can tell.

Al- Why so violate? It is only 10 a.m.!

E- Back to MY question can I meet u guys later I am tired?

K- NO! Now get ready I will be around to pick u up in five.

Al- So I guess I am driving the boys. Be there in ten.

I quickly got out of bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed in blue skinny jeans with a white and blue striped top. I put my phone, money, keys, and other stuff into my purse. By the time I am ready Krystal had just rang my doorbell. I run down stairs to open the door and we left.

We picked up May and started heading to the mall. My phone went off along with May and Krystal's. It is probably the group chat then.

Al- Elena what color are u wearing?

S- Krystal what color are you wearing?

Ad- Um, May what color is your dress?

E- We r not even at the mall yet we will tell you when we find our dresses.

Al- Okay

Ad- Ok

S- K

We finally arrived at the mall and the boys stopped bothering us on what our dress colors were. We went into a shop and started looking around when a great idea popped in my head. I quickly found the girls and told them. We now just made our lives easier finding a dress and we now know what color we are looking for.

-----

We found everything we needed. We are going to go to the salon the day of to get our hair done. We told the boys the colors of our dress and now they have the task of finding those colors. We are currently sat in TGI Fridays and have ordered food. We told the boys if they finish quickly, we would by them lunch. That is if they made it before we left. We are halfway through our meals when three tired looking boys run up to our booth and sit down. I am sat at the end on my side alone so Alex and Aiden pushed me over. Across from us is May and Krystal so Seven goes and sits next to them.

"You managed to find suits that fast?!" I say in amazement.

They nod out of breath from running.

"Can we see your suits?" May asks.

"Can we see the dresses?" Alex asks, answering with a question.

"No." The girls and I say in unison.

"No." The boys say in unison.

"I see how it is." Krystal says.

We finish our food and pay for the bill because we made the boys pay last time. But last time the bill was $500, this time it was $200. So we didn't mind. We parted ways and Krystal took me and May home and Alex did the same for the boys.

Once I got home I got changed and put my dress away along with all of my other stuff that I had gotten. I said good night in the chat and got a good night back. With that I fell asleep and was happy. This was one of my most productive days since I can now walk on my legs again and no longer have a cast. Well it only has been two days, but still I'm happy I got something done.

I don't know what I should do tomorrow.