~Chapter 5~

-My New Life in a New World

(Elena's POV- One Year Later)

"RUN! IT'S CATCHING UP!" I scream as we run into an alleyway.

~Flashback~

-Eight Months Earlier-

It's been four months. The best four months of my life. Only down side is two months after we moved here dad had a business trip and was going out of the country. Since my mom is his agent she had to go with him. They said they should be gone for the time space of a year. Then they should be back. BIG stuff is happening with my dads job apparently, and will take a while. They were acting weird and looked somewhat frantic. Me being me, knowing them too well noticed this. They might not show it on their face, but I can see it in their eyes. Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

So I have the house all to myself.

But, it's not just been me.

Right now May, Krystal, Alex, Aiden, Seven and me are in the living room. Just hanging. Schools out. Summer break. So happy. We have pizza and May, Krystal, and me are watching the boys play GTA.

Ya, they got me into consol games. So with the money my parents left, which was like $10,000 (I know right. An outrageous amount of money to leave with a sixteen year old). I bought an XBox 360 and PS4. Then I did the stupid thing and let the boys pick the games for me to get. So they got GTA, FIFA, every Call Of Duty game, Minecraft, Mario games, and more. That was an expensive buy.

Right now Alex and Seven are trying to run Aiden off the track of the race they are playing. Us girls being us are just staying back because things will get very interesting and tense soon. We laugh at the failed attempt and Aiden ran both of them off the track. He is now far ahead in first.

This I my normal life, at the moment. And it is great.

Or so I thought.

*DOOR BELL*

I went to get the door. But that was a mistake. There stood a guy in full black and a creep mask. Worst part is it is 11:00 p.m. The creepy-er part is it is pitch dark and raining. And I don't even think that's a real word.

"Are you Elena Sarcov?" He asked in a deep scary voice.

"Who's asking?" I said a little scared. By this time all of my friends were standing behind me.

"The Company. It's important." He said handing me a package. I hesitantly took the packing and we all looked at the package in my hands for a brief second and when we looked up to ask him what it was he was completely gone. I quickly close the door and went to the living room everyone following behind.

-----

After ten minutes of fighting over if I should open it. I decided I was going to. I opened it to find a weird necklace with a crystal. Not just one but six of them. They had our names on the crystals with weird writing under it. Is this even English? I gave everyone the one that had their name on it. Then I saw a letter. I took it out and read aloud so everyone can hear it.

"Dear Ms. Sarcov and her five friends,

Now I have given each of you a necklace. Under your name is your class. You are paired with each other, there are three groups. You will pack a bag and wait by the corner of Beth and Row at midnight. Someone will pick you six up and explain everything. Please do as I say, this is highly important.