~Chapter 19~

-Hidden Gifts

(Alex POV- Three Days Later)

We are waiting right now for them to get us. Me, Seven, and Aiden. Until I see something I thought I never would. The corner down from us I saw Krystal and May get into a black car. They didn't see us though. I knew it was them. They had the necklaces on that Aiden and Seven got them. Those were custom too.

What in the world?

Before I could think further a black car pulled up to us. We got in. When we got in the driver had a gas mask on. I gave him a funny look before he pressed a button and the car filled with a gas. I started to feel sleepy. KNOCK OUT GAS!! Of course. I fell into a very deep and dreamless sleep.

-----

I started to wake up. Once I was fully awake and not hazed, I only just then saw my surroundings. I was in a cell. The cell had a bed with a pillow, which I was laying on, in front of me bars and behind me a cinder block wall. I had a long chain which were attached to the shackles around my wrists. But then, I looked to my right and left and, I saw Seven and Aiden in cells just like mine. They had just woken up too.

When I looked at them their eyes were locked on something in front of our cells. I followed their gaze and then panic flooded me. I saw Krystal, May, and Elena in metal chairs that were bolted to the floor, back to back, with their arms locked down to the arms of their chair, and legs locked down to the legs of their chair. Elena was fully awake and May and Krystal were just now waking up.

What is going on? I don't understand? Why are we here and them there? Where are their necklaces? So many questions. Just then three people in full black walk in.

"Great everyone's awake, let's get started shall we?" A female voice said.

"Why are we here?" May asked a little scared.

"Man you guys are really lost. Well, let me explain. You three girls are the most powerful people ever. You have powers that you don't even know about because they don't exist here. The boys also have the same powers as you, but you need to unlock them before they could. That's why you six were top of your class. You learn and can take control quickly." She explained.

"I don't understand, why didn't The Company tell us?" Aiden asked.

"They don't even know you have them. Only once in a billion years are people like you created. You were born into a normal magic family but somewhere along the way got magic from a different realm in there." She said.

"How though?" Seven asked.

"Don't know. But plot twist! There are six of you. Normally it's one boy and one girl. But there are three boys and three girls. This is going take way longer." She said.

"Why are we here?" Krystal asked.

"Didn't I just answer this question?" She responded.

"You told us about how we came to be, not why we are here." Krystal retorted.

"Oh. Sorry. You are here because we are going to activate your powers. We will be doing a series of challenges so you can get use to them." She said.

"What challenges?" Elena said finally speaking up.

"You have to learn to live being connected to each other, have practice using your new powers as get away weapons, and an arena fight." She said casually.

"Arena fight?!" I asked, my eyes now widened.

"Ya, you fight each other." She said simply.

"Why do we have to do this?" Seven asked.